Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, vsfslover said:

Am I the only one who thinks Grace is done with VS? When was the last time she shoot for VS? The last thing about VS on her instagram was on a April... 

Mte I don’t see her continuing with them after the show...

26 minutes ago, vsfslover said:

Am I the only one who thinks Grace is done with VS? When was the last time she shoot for VS? The last thing about VS on her instagram was on a April... 

She just shoot their Holiday campaign on location in Banff this month. It was all over her stories. 

1 hour ago, vsfslover said:

She shot in NY with Maggie, another shoot with Zury and then in Canada. Anyways she doesn't post all her work on IG so it's better to see it at her thread. 

I’d like the fantasy bra to go to

1.) Taylor because she’s so amazing lol

2.) Behati because I have liked her since 2007 and rooted for her to become an angel

3.) Elsa. She looks like a total Barbie so it should be either a pinkish tone or blue like her eyes. Maybe a ‘Frost’ theme kind of bra.

4.) Martha - I love her walk and her vibe. Plus she’s stunning 

5.) Stella. She’s got a cool vibe imo

6.) Josephine. She’s beautiful and sexy but she’s always too energetic and over the top. 

Never been a big Romee fan. Same with Sara. Jasmine probably won’t get it again. Lais just had it. I don’t like Lily’s walk at all and she’s not in the show this year anyway. Candice is from the same country as I am, I’m a fan, but she’s very overexposed and she’s had the bra before. And IMO Adriana seems a bit over VS even though she’s iconic AF. 

I miss Valery Kaufman! She is so pretty!

Anyway the chances of the show getting any worse than last year are slim. I’d be surprised if it was any worse because last year was shocking and hard to watch. 

Who do you guys predict will open the show? I am gonna count Behati and Candice both out for the opening but you never know...

The only correct answer to "Who should get the FB this year?" is Elsa yall, no other options for me. Like Adriana is my fave model ever but I would hate the bitch if she gets it again overt Elsa :rofl:

Guys, VS has a new CEO, and she's changed up how things going to run. This year there has been a lot of NDAs flying, and none of the VS staff including the angels are  going to post or give sneak  unless given permission. Unless the CEO is unhappy with how things are running, consider this the new norm. Very little information coming out till right before the show, and there is nothing wrong with that. A little suspension isn't going to hurt anyone. Its kinda like knowing every present you are going to get under the tree before they are unwrapped, thats not fun....

patients grasshopper..