Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

29 minutes ago, phang.s said:

The lack of information is just boring. Never been so uninterested in a show. Maybe they want the hype and talk closer to the show but man this is a struggle.

Couldn’t agree more. All this lack of information or any details about the show is keeping me disinterested that I’m really not starting to care anymore at this point. Doesn’t feel like the show is about 10 days away..

I'm so bored of not knowing anything. I hope we have some news tomorrow, or a least a glimpse of something. I feel like the don't saying anything and keeping everything a secret is playing against VS

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Who would you guys personally want to see get the bra?

For me: Sara, Taylor, Behati, Martha, or Stella. Again I will be happy for any of the girls, but those are my top picks.

Who I want from most to least:

1)Behati (or open the show again)

2)Candice 

3)Elsa 

4)Josephine

5)Martha (don't like her, but I think she deserves it before she leaves VS, which I hope is soon)

6)Taylor (I'd rahter she get it later in her VS career because I hope she stays with them a long time, but she's not FB ready yet)

7)Romee (same as what I said for Taylor)

8)Stella (please NO)

9)Sara (please NO)

Lily obviously not but I wish she'd get another one, Lais just had hers, Jasmine is cool but she doesn't deserve another at any point, Adriana should retire but she deserves another bra even though I'm not a fan, Alessandra should've gotten another bra before she left....

did I forget anyone? I always forget someone because there are still too many Angels. 

I really want Grace to become an Angel, btw. And I want Lorena to open PINK

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Martha or Elsa. They are the two who I think deserves it the most. Candice getting it again would be nice too.

If I could pick anyone at all, my personal dream choice would be Hannah Ferguson (I wish people would stop re-igniting my hope of her walking the show whenever I'm about to give up though)

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

For me: Sara, Taylor, Behati, Martha, or Stella. Again I will be happy for any of the girls, but those are my top picks.

Elsa, Sara or Adriana...

I've been away in Hawaii for ten days for work and couldn't check up on this thread...I kind of scrolled through about 30 pages, but it doesn't look like I've missed much...

Other than the venue, and Kelly's crazy fitness endeavors, do we have any news?

25 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

We aren’t that lucky guys. It’s already a miracle Lorena made the show. 

I don't think Lorena is the best model, but she could very well end up in mainline. A lot of girls this year are PINK material instead of mainline, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone with a relatively mature look like hers got placed in mainline.