Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, wintery said:

If they changed their mind with Maria, do you think there is a possibility they did it with someone else too? 

I'm still curious about this story of Hannah Ferguson... I have a little bit of hope for her 

3 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

If Maria is in fact coming back this year, I would assume that a girl who had a spot reserved for her is not attending. My guess would be Karlie? 

It seems like the fashion industry has moved on from Karlie because of her weight gain (she even said this herself in an interview) which is sad. She seems happy though.....I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't walk this year.

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

+2 I Don't like my little pony.

I'm glad if Maria is back, she's Stunning. Maybe a girl dropped out. Hopefully Winnie.

Winnie would jump through hoops of fire and swim across the atlantic ocean before she would miss a chance to walk the show.

5 minutes ago, Freak said:

I'm still curious about this story of Hannah Ferguson... I have a little bit of hope for her 

I HAVE HOPE FOR MY GIRLS SINCE THAT STORY. AND NOW EVEN MORE!! 

Maybe they saw how much they fucked up and call Maria, Sofia, Hannah and Robin back?? I would be dead happy.  I do not care that much about Maria tho, she always looks the same and they give her the same outfits remade over and over again. She is gorgeous but they made me get tired of her.

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

+2 I Don't like my little pony.

I'm glad if Maria is back, she's Stunning. Maybe a girl dropped out. Hopefully Winnie.

I doubt Winnie dropped out but I would love it if she did! :cain:  I never liked her even when she was on ANTM. She has such a bitchy, entitled and arrogant attitude :ermm: I dislike her even more when I found out she was a jerk to Duckie :dry: I hope Duckie stomps all over Winnie’s basic-ass on the runway!!! 👍

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I doubt Winnie dropped out but I would love it if she did! :cain:  I never liked her even when she was on ANTM. She has such a bitchy, entitled and arrogant attitude :ermm: I dislike her even more when I found out she was a jerk to Duckie :dry: I hope Duckie stomps all over Winnie’s basic-ass on the runway!!! 👍

+ freaking 1.

She was so awful it can't be blamed on the edit or producers tbh. She also has a record of being bitchy. She won a GQ Portugal award of woman of the year a few years ago and she blurred the Portugal part in all her social media :ninjaknives:

I remember a while back - Winnie was on a yacht somewhere and publicly shamed some poor old man because he was wearing a Speedo and showing his body. Right there on Snapchat for the world to see. She seems downright horrible and full of crap. Not happy about her being cast, but Duckie is gorgeous AF! 

1 minute ago, VSFSFanatic said:

I remember a while back - Winnie was on a yacht somewhere and publicly shamed some poor old man because he was wearing a Speedo and showing his body. Right there on Snapchat for the world to see. She seems downright horrible and full of crap. Not happy about her being cast, but Duckie is gorgeous AF! 

I hope she Gets stuck in Pink or in the Mary Katrantzou Collab with some lame ass outfit. Is what she Deserves.

5 minutes ago, VSFSFanatic said:

She also made fun of Duckie hair on her social media. I dislike her with passion