Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Beautiful sketches, but I see elements in every single one that could be compared with something we have seen before. Unfortunately, there are only so many bra shapes, or jeweled pieces to surround the stomach. Even the bottom left looks inspired by something we saw last year. If its flowy it get compared to a flowy segment. Tartan gets compared to highland romance while plaid gets compared to the collab last year or country girls (thats even before seeing ANYTHING other than a swatch of fabric.

Some of my favorite movies are remakes so im willing to give most things a chance. If an outfit will look great with a black feather angel wing, why re-invent the wheel and waste money/time on a different black feather angel wing.

BTW the parachute wing is a full circle.. were any of the previous parachute type shapes a full circle?

47 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

HEY, IT'S ME ALEXNIA!!!! *Kissy Face & spazzy shoulder jerks*

I'M SO HAPPY TO BE WEARING THIS BEAUTIFUL BRA *crab walking and arm waves*  

I FEEL SO SEXY IN THIS VICTORIA SECRET FANTASY BRA *Hair whips back and forth a dozen times hits the cameraman in the face*  

IT'S MADE OF DIAMONDS *Begin speaking a form of dead Gaelic while pointing at the camera*

IT'S AN HONOR TO WEAR THIS BRA *Eye twitching another kissy face*

DQIADmS.gif

this has me dead. i can already imagine her hiiiiiiiiii guysssss

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, wintery said:

If they changed their mind with Maria, do you think there is a possibility they did it with someone else too? 

Robin robin robin robin robin robin robin robin robin robin robin 

I wonder if someone dropped out, or if they’re just expanding the cast. I could see them having “reserved” some spots for girls like Kendall, Gigi, etc. and one of those girls turns it down. (Not necessarily saying those girls specifically.)

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Robin robin robin robin robin robin robin robin robin robin robin 

I wonder if someone dropped out, or if they’re just expanding the cast. I could see them having “reserved” some spots for girls like Kendall, Gigi, etc. and one of those girls turns it down. (Not necessarily saying those girls specifically.)

I can see Bella walking, she will be there,  but I have a feeling like Gigi is not that interested :idk: