Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 minutes ago, heartwing said:

So who do you expect will be fitted first today?  Angels, surely.  Did any of them skip out on Halloween parties yesterday?  Or who's actually in town?  I know Jo was in LA for a majority of the weekend. 

Edited to add she's in Oakland for the Raiders game, so still in California. 

Sara posted a story about having FOMO of Halloween round 2 in NY, so I think she's out of the fittings list for today

1 minute ago, wintery said:

Sara posted a story about having FOMO of Halloween round 2 in NY, so I think she's out of the fittings list for today 

If they will give the FB during fittings I guess one of the angel from the first day will get it.So no FB for her..I hope my conclusion is wrong.

7 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

If they will give the FB during fittings I guess one of the angel from the first day will get it.So no FB for her..I hope my conclusion is wrong.

My expectations for Sara getting anything exciting are as low as my hopes of getting Rihanna again. It's simply not gonna happen.

(VS fight me and prove me wrong)

1 minute ago, heartwing said:

My hope is still strong for Martha getting the FB.  Excited for fittings to start, though.  I'm cautiously optimistic at the moment about the show in general. 

I think I will get exciting when they changed the team ( mainly Sophia) I want the sexiness goes back.

giphy-downsized.gif

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I can't just come out and say it, but ... I'm trying to find a way to word this:

Today is not the day - The day has already come and gone -  If today becomes a thing, it's because VS staged the thing for later footage

Cryptic as fuck...

I read this as the big reveal - for the FB - has already happened.  The girl knows, and that shit will be kept on lock until VS is good and ready to tell us or it otherwise leaks somehow.