Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

All his shoes somehow always look cheap. He needs to keep it simple with designs because it ends up looking  gaudy. Also enough with the feathers. Same stupid mistakes over and over again. Get a new shoe designer already. I don’t understand why they’re so dead set on keeping the same design people...how can you grow or change? 

6 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Here are the Sketches. We will definitely have the "Rebel Angel" section.. those boots enter the *Sophia Definition* of Sexy mysterious dark woman with and Edge

brian-atwood-victorias-secret-shoes-2018.jpg brian-atwood-victorias-secret-shoes-2018-1.jpg

The sandals are gorgeous. I love the boots too but remind me of the ones from Dark Angel in 2016, am I crazy?

7 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Here are the Sketches. We will definitely have the "Rebel Angel" section.. those boots enter the *Sophia Definition* of Sexy mysterious dark woman with and Edge

brian-atwood-victorias-secret-shoes-2018.jpg brian-atwood-victorias-secret-shoes-2018-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

More info

All on footwearnews.com if you guys wanna check it

20181027_012631.jpg 20181027_012652.jpg

4 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

Those are apparently ostrich feathers...........

tumblr_inline_mxhnx5kzpL1r3ftfm.thumb.gif.476e7eb28814835edaee4cd453ad26e2.gif

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

The sandals are gorgeous. I love the boots too but remind me of the ones from Dark Angel in 2016, am I crazy?

x2 Same thoughts. I Adoreeee those sandals, the boots are Meh, kinda been there done that.

And I Think his shoes looks better that those of Sophia webster. 

I Adored when Nicholas Kirwood (2012-2014) and Guiseppe Zanotti (2009-2011) did the shoes.

I don't know if the fact that we were desperate for news has something to do with it but I'm really liking most of it. I have hopes for 90% of the things now. We are just watching things in the early stages of creation and knowing the team nothing will look like the sketches. Im positive.