Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

From the plaid, the parachute, and that dreadful outfit Devon is wearing I’m not impressed so far in the slightest.

Theres needs to be prayers that Mary collab really is for PINK cause that’s the only place those tragic fits we have seen so far will be dismissible. 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

So now that everything's coming close what is yall's ideal situation in terms of openings, closings and such? I want to see how everyone would like to see things go. This is my ideal situation, based on six segments, keeping it as realistic as I can, because Barbara ain't opening segments :rofl:

- 1st segment: Open: Jasmine - Closing: Taylor

- 2nd segment: Open: Adriana - Closing: Romee

- 3rd segment: Open: Candice - Closing: Martha

- 4th segment (Pink): Open: Grace Elizabeth - Closing: Alanna Arrington

- 5th segment: Open: Lais - Stella in the middle with the SO - Closing: Sara

- 6th segment: Open: Elsa with the FB - Closing: Behati

I was going to agree with this because this is what I would want to happen... And that-s how I know it won't happen because VS never gives me what I want.:rofl:
Let me get know my type of realistic, less biased list ever.

- 1st segment: Open: Josephine - Closing: Romee.

- 2nd segment: Open: Adriana -Elsa somewhere in the middle with the FB- Closing: Martha.

- 3rd segment: Open: Candice - Closing: A non angel no one will care about.

- 4th segment (Pink): Open: Grace Elizabeth - Closing: Lorena.

- 5th segment: Open:  Stella -Taylor in the middle with the SO because she's fave- Closing: Sara.

- 6th segment: Open: Lais - Closing: Behati.

VS had throw the FB on the middle of the segments for the past two years, I see a pattern and I hope I-m wrong. They give closing to a non-angel God knows why. And I don't see them giving anything uberly big to Behati if she-s most likely leaving anyway or maybe even a segment opening, you can switch Lais and Bee too but I highly doubt they would give her the opening or the FB.