Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

They haven't done fittings yet, but pretty much They already have a clue of who is gonna wear what (looks X girls). Last year Sui had that zebra outfit since July, you can see that in those Road to the runway videos. Maybe Candice really has that wing.

And Brian designed every shoe in the show, so basically every model will wear his shoes, so its kinda obvious that Kendal will wear one of his shoes if she walks ! I was kinda happy that she was out ! LOL

And in a worst scenario the holiday catalogue comes out in the end of the month, usually the FB comes on it !! I think Elsa got it, the white robe theory is really good !

11 minutes ago, Gustavocruzxxx said:

They haven't done fittings yet, but pretty much They already have a clue of who is gonna wear what (looks X girls). Last year Sui had that zebra outfit since July, you can see that in those Road to the runway videos. Maybe Candice really has that wing.

And Brian designed every shoe in the show, so basically every model will wear his shoes, so its kinda obvious that Kendal will wear one of his shoes if she walks ! I was kinda happy that she was out ! LOL

And in a worst scenario the holiday catalogue comes out in the end of the month, usually the FB comes on it !! I think Elsa got it, the white robe theory is really good !

Holiday catalogue?

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

On somewhat better news, Candice is going to wear 20 feet long Angel wings :wacko: idk how I feel about this considering she’s said so herself that she doesn’t like heavy wings (like the harp ones from the 2010 which also ended up breaking like a night before the show lol). But maybe these are actually light feathered ones like from the Golden Era of VSFS? :wub6yh2cm:

190CA8A0-467D-4C0F-A04A-499014905784.jpeg

20 foot wings??? Did they mean to say 20 lbs? 20 feet is like 2 floors high. The highest they’ve gone was Heidi’s in 2003 at 12 feet, if I’m remembering correctly.

Also, of all models to give this to why Candice? I have nothing against her and she’s my favorite angel but time and time again she has proven that she can’t handle heavy wings.

1 - 2010’s harp wings that was taken out of the show

2 - Constance’s Shipwrecked outfit that was originally meant for Candice

3 - Alluding in Seth Myer’s talk show that her gilded angels outfit was almost given to another girl because she complained about its weight

Apparently people dont know how buff woman can get lugging kids around. Its a great strengthening exercise thru the back and shoulders, so maybe give Candice a little credit? Not saying she'll have that big of wings, but don't count her out FFS.

3 hours ago, Gustavocruzxxx said:

Thank you. I dislike how everything has to be questioned here as if people who are not designing for the show or doing a piece for Vogue with one of the Angels know better what’s coming. :cain:

20-foot wings give me a mental image of the wings reaching the floor and being like a train behind her.

19 minutes ago, Sanni said:

20-foot wings give me a mental image of the wings reaching the floor and being like a train behind her.

Yeah, me too. I can see this more probable than 20 foot up. And if you put it that way, it sounds like an amazing closing outfit. Tbh.