Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Nadine worked out 3 times a day and had an eating disorder. Then she eventually ended up in the hospital from the stress of VS and not being cast for the show. Kelly Gale literally only has VS....she has nothing else going for her....literally nothing. So she has the time to workout 3 times a day....but she really should be is expanded her career from VS but soon she'll be gone anyway....and maybe have SI. But her career seems over anyway..

2 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Nadine worked out 3 times a day and had an eating disorder. Then she eventually ended up in the hospital from the stress of VS and not being cast for the show. Kelly Gale literally only has VS....she has nothing else going for her....literally nothing. So she has the time to workout 3 times a day....but she really should be is expanded her career from VS but soon she'll be gone anyway....and maybe have SI. But her career seems over anyway..

Whatever happened to SI?

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Does she just get up in the morning, shower, run for 11 miles, then workout at the gym for 3 then maybe grab a bite to eat, then hit the gym to work off what she's eaten? Does she have time to work? Or a social life of any kind? O.o

I think she runs at night? Last night she posted something about always being attacked by rats when she runs through a certain area... She shoots for VS, but other than that, rarely posts about anything else.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

monikakelsey

Girl, VS models workout their bodies. You should too, instead of being lazy and eat like a pig and then want everyone to accept you.

This one is just mean..

but on another topic,

feeling strongly about Cardi too, she'll want buzz, Dua Lipa's a big shot for me too, she's been doing US TV perfomances with her new single Eletricity (which I LOVE)..so those def are good options. Add Camila or Taylor for a ballad song and Maroon 5 (they have the #1 song in the US right now) and BAM, a big big upgrade from last year's artists..

4 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I think she runs at night? Last night she posted something about always being attacked by rats when she runs through a certain area... She shoots for VS, but other than that, rarely posts about anything else.

15 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Does she just get up in the morning, shower, run for 11 miles, then workout at the gym for 3 then maybe grab a bite to eat, then hit the gym to work off what she's eaten? Does she have time to work? Or a social life of any kind? O.o

I remember her saying she walks for 11 miles but really fast and she does it in the morning to get it out the way then she does kickboxing or something. It use to be twice a day. But I guess she amped it up. We all been there with some crazy idea to achieve some goal that we made up. She'll realize how crazy she is to do that to her body during some random self-love phase and intervention.

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Whatever happened to SI?

TBH, I never paid attention to SI so I wouldn't know....Maybe Alexis Ren "stopped her bag." I always thought the magazine was cheap...even back in the day.

you all can be super cruel lmao.

take it from someone who has been on both sides of the spectrum, i was a plump (fat, even, definitely) kid and then developed an eating disorder (and anxiety disorder) in my teens and dropped a fuckton of weight in a very short period of time a few years ago after going through severe repercussions from my ptsd. 

while i don't agree with robyn's message here in particular, and agree with what clauds and whoever else were saying about not minding the idealised bodies at vsfs, some of you are being very purposefully obtuse about the state of the world. when i was fat, a severe health problem of mine wasn't diagnosed, which is very common. my eating disorder, a real, debilitating disease, (which i still feel the effects of, why do you think i'm into the twig thin kpop girls?) was celebrated because it meant i wasn't fat anymore. societal expectations have lead people to prefer thin bodies. i definitely prefer thin bodies. most people do. but you cannot argue that thin people have suffered the same mental and physical abuses as fat / obese ones have. stores like lane bryant (is that what it's called?) or simply be in the uk are necessary because every other store refuses to stock larger sizes even as they become the new standard, especially in the us. when i was fat i dreaded shopping because i would be relegated to the ugly sections. i didn't understand why they couldn't just make the same clothes in bigger sizes. it's like how people have made clubs just for women -- because there are already clubs just for men. in an idealised world everyone shares everything, but when the biggest h&m on the high street goes is a 14, the void is going to be filled. when vs don't do sizes bigger than a dd cup, the void is going to be filled and those women are going to be catered to and whinging about it when you're thin makes no sense because you're already catered to everywhere else.

you all talk about how unhealthy kelly is, and i agree, she seems to have orthorexia, but then turn around and share comments calling robyn a pig? that made me feel like shit and my ed's been in recovery for four years now. calling people pigs is dehumanising and disgusting, and just because you disagree with them?

i still believe that the vsfs is exclusive and idealised but i used to use candice's arms as thinspo, and if models are developing body image and exercise and eating disorders whilst working for them, then what the fuck is happening to consumers? take two seconds to think and try to understand where fat people come from. i do, especially cause i was fat. it's tempting now to say 'this isn't my fight anymore' but with my ed, it absolutely is, and i owe it to the bullied child i was as a kid.

don't make this place like skinny gossip. we all have a responsibility to make others feel loved and accepted regardless of their body type, which is what robyn was getting at, i think. shame them for views that demonise thin women or contribute to their eating disorders, but don't shame them for factors they may not be able to control. it's that easy. kindness is so easy.

37 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I don't think she purposefully sets out to talk 11 miles a day, but she's talked often about hating traffic and sitting cabs/Ubers, so she chooses to walk most places in NY and therefore walks a huge amount each day because of it. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't think she purposefully sets out to talk 11 miles a day, but she's talked often about hating traffic and sitting cabs/Ubers, so she chooses to walk most places in NY and therefore walks a huge amount each day because of it. 

No, she specifically made it about working out and not about navigating through NYC in an interview. Speed walking burns a bunch of fat and gives you lean legs and a "thigh gap."

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

No, she specifically made it about working out and not about navigating through NYC in an interview. Speed walking burns a bunch of fat and gives you lean legs and a "thigh gap."

Do you have the interview? I'm just going off of what I've seen her say on social media. 

Honestly, if you attack someone for being thin, practicing a healthier lifestyle, or losing weight in general.....be prepared to be attacked back.

If the words pig or anything related being to being overweight makes you feel fat or triggers you....it is up to the person to do more healing work on themselves. Being triggered means you haven't resolved whatever happened to you in the past. Weight loss isn't some esoteric activity that only the rich people can do. It is very simple. Do not eat more than you burn(BMR/TDEE) and eat less processed food as well as if you want a toned and lean body than do workouts like pilates, vinyasa yoga, bodyweight workouts, etc. Rachael Attard and John Benton.

I also had disorders as well having to deal with esoteric shit around me but I overcame them when I realized.....all this shit is mental. Furthermore, now we have pages like CelebFace and others pointing out the models photoshopping there own bodies and face....most of them do not even look like the pictures they post.....including the damn angels.

Less looking outward for validation and start looking inward. It's not easy but it's not hard either. It is mental. Overcome these difficult challenges day by day and you can achieve the look they have....or go vegan.

If no processed foods exists than I can assure you....the percentages of overweight and obese individuals would be a WHOLE lot smaller....so it is choice and it is VS choice to use fit women...(not including the overly skinny look they tried to sell because of HF and there Kate Moss Heorin Chic look).

42 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

you all can be super cruel lmao.

take it from someone who has been on both sides of the spectrum, i was a plump (fat, even, definitely) kid and then developed an eating disorder (and anxiety disorder) in my teens and dropped a fuckton of weight in a very short period of time a few years ago after going through severe repercussions from my ptsd. 

while i don't agree with robyn's message here in particular, and agree with what clauds and whoever else were saying about not minding the idealised bodies at vsfs, some of you are being very purposefully obtuse about the state of the world. when i was fat, a severe health problem of mine wasn't diagnosed, which is very common. my eating disorder, a real, debilitating disease, (which i still feel the effects of, why do you think i'm into the twig thin kpop girls?) was celebrated because it meant i wasn't fat anymore. societal expectations have lead people to prefer thin bodies. i definitely prefer thin bodies. most people do. but you cannot argue that thin people have suffered the same mental and physical abuses as fat / obese ones have. stores like lane bryant (is that what it's called?) or simply be in the uk are necessary because every other store refuses to stock larger sizes even as they become the new standard, especially in the us. when i was fat i dreaded shopping because i would be relegated to the ugly sections. i didn't understand why they couldn't just make the same clothes in bigger sizes. it's like how people have made clubs just for women -- because there are already clubs just for men. in an idealised world everyone shares everything, but when the biggest h&m on the high street goes is a 14, the void is going to be filled. when vs don't do sizes bigger than a dd cup, the void is going to be filled and those women are going to be catered to and whinging about it when you're thin makes no sense because you're already catered to everywhere else.

you all talk about how unhealthy kelly is, and i agree, she seems to have orthorexia, but then turn around and share comments calling robyn a pig? that made me feel like shit and my ed's been in recovery for four years now. calling people pigs is dehumanising and disgusting, and just because you disagree with them?

i still believe that the vsfs is exclusive and idealised but i used to use candice's arms as thinspo, and if models are developing body image and exercise and eating disorders whilst working for them, then what the fuck is happening to consumers? take two seconds to think and try to understand where fat people come from. i do, especially cause i was fat. it's tempting now to say 'this isn't my fight anymore' but with my ed, it absolutely is, and i owe it to the bullied child i was as a kid.

don't make this place like skinny gossip. we all have a responsibility to make others feel loved and accepted regardless of their body type, which is what robyn was getting at, i think. shame them for views that demonise thin women or contribute to their eating disorders, but don't shame them for factors they may not be able to control. it's that easy. kindness is so easy.

I agree with this in so many ways. 

People can now photoshop videos too...so I just honestly try to stay away from having inspiration pictures and don't recommend it for others.

When, I was younger I went to this lawyers office and I said...."I wish I had your body" as I look at her photo of being on a magazine cover.... and she said to me "That's not my body....they photoshopped my head on her." Now, photoshop is exposed everyday. It is a MUCH better place for consumers now to know that because it's getting exposed. Surgery is a whole other ball park....When it comes to weight loss there are so many healthy recipes, forums, exercises, information, using manifestation techniques, etc.....At this point....it is your choice whether or not if you want to be lean or carry extra love but all these confessions/petitions/think pieces on why luxury brands or lingerie brands should make bigger sizes is worse than beating a dead horse at this point.

You can achieve all these "looks" with nutrition, exercise, and/or a waist trainer......and even surgery(saggy breast, stubborn fat tissue, or whatever).