Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Now it’s not even miniskirts, it’s pyjama pants? Whoever wears that outfit certainly doesn’t need to #trainlikeanangel.

I always feel that those who are covered up on the runway lose a bit of bragging rights about doing the show because it used to mean that you had one of the best bodies but that’s when girl wore just bras and panties on the runway.

I am so happy to see Charlotte doing the make up. She is amaaaaazing. 

I am a little bit positive about this year's show. The overall collection it's pretty decent (no bralettes thank god), I dont know about that collab but...well, it can't be worst than Sophia's cultural segments, and it also means that it's going to be the colorful one, so... 3 more chances of doing at least something right. Now give me some Drake and a FB for Elsa (I mean Martha #TeamMartha). 

6 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I am so happy to see Charlotte doing the make up. She is amaaaaazing. 

I am a little bit positive about this year's show. The overall collection it's pretty decent (no bralettes thank god), I dont know about that collab but...well, it can't be worst than Sophia's cultural segments, and it also means that it's going to be the colorful one, so... 3 more chances of doing at least something right. Now give me some Drake and a FB for Elsa (I mean Martha #TeamMartha). 

Girl, don't you betray me now :rofl: :rofl: 

34 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Oh yeah! She was the creator of the amazing 2008 makeup so i'm here for it 😍

Whaaat? Omg if the makeup is as over the top as 2008 I’d lose it! 🙌🏾

Also can we all casually go troll her account and demand for some dramatic makeup?

I wonder who will be doing hair. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Girl, don't you betray me now :rofl: :rofl: 

Never, I just let my hope and dreams take over me for a second but I am back at the #MarthaForTheFB ship. :rofl: 

20 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Charlottle Tillbury?

yesssssss!!!!

For once, we can hope that the shows make up looks great on everyone, not just a few. 

I liked the soft, natural make ups for the last shows, even though it was washed out on the girls.

So this is good news! Thanks VS and Charlotte!

1 hour ago, MARSHADA1 said:

so if this sketch is for Pink, it will be grace elisabeth who wear this outfit with this big wing :clap::irenistiQ:yesss 

Wait, that’s a wing? It looks like a busy crazy quilt! I really thought it was a background for the outfit. 

My bad 

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

If those are supposed to be wings, wouldn’t the back of the girl’s legs keep banging on the wings?

Maybe it is just concept art? I could see something like Ale's Spanish fan out of that.

2 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I’m curious to know what products is she bringing back? 

Same. I wouldn't mind splurging on something and the show robe this year.

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

If those are supposed to be wings, wouldn’t the back of the girl’s legs keep banging on the wings?

I thought the same thing. I don't think it's wings, more like @CandleVixen said, a backgroung for the picture so it looks "cooler" and shows the pattern better.