Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, starss said:

Anyone knows if Dua Lipa could be a possible performer? I would love to see her

She has her repackaged album coming out this Friday with some new songs (Want To is a sleeper hit in the UK), plus she's promoting Electricity. 

And if VS is going to capitalise on the KPop buzz she did a song with Blackpink (arguably the biggest kpop girl group globally right now, versus Twice in Korea and Japan) on the repackage and that would be a howler of a choice. Her tour schedule doesn't start up again until December.

So it's possible she could perform. Does she fit into the equation based on other performers I / everyone thinks are more likely?

Nah. I don't think so. But after last year's chaotic mishmash, I shouldn't rule anything out. 

2 hours ago, starss said:

Anyone knows if Dua Lipa could be a possible performer? I would love to see her

Ohh, please! If she can bring Calvin Harris with her, that'd be great. But with VS and Taylor Swift, who even knows... I just need Calvin's mixes because they are fire. If not Calvin Harris, then Dua Lipa with Silk City (Diplo + Mark Ronson) for their song Electricity.

I’m here for Cardi B performing. Last year the models were dancing and singing along to Bodak Yellow, which caused controversy. Cardi’s presence should get the girls pumped.

No to Maroon 5 or Miley performing. She is played out, this is not the Bangerz era. I still remember Anne V losing her mind to Moves like Jagger and Behati dancing to it too. Embarrassing. Taylor Swift has done the show twice already.

Yes to Drake. I see him being similar to The Weeknd.

26 minutes ago, wintery said:

At this point I just ask for a couple segments with good remixes 

but, yeah I say no to Miley, Maroon 5 and Taylor (even tho I  kind of like her but she always takes away models runway time) 

The opening remix of 2016 was on point.

I remember one time she didn't get hired by VS...maybe that triggered her to over exercises plus she walks over 11 miles a day on top of her workouts. Yet, nobody even notices her outside VS and she doesn't get booked anywhere else other than a few editorials and Tommy Hilfiger show. 

5 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Yet, nobody even notices her outside VS and she doesn't get booked anywhere else other than a few editorials and Tommy Hilfiger show. 

Last TH show was 2 years ago I believe.

Actually, she did have some campaigns/editorials 2-3 years ago but ever since she "put all her eggs in one basket" (=VS) she seems to be not doing much besides exercising.