Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I think she's probably going to open too but I don't see her getting the FB or the SO, I think both of those will once again go to the newer angels, I would say the SO is probably going to be someone who hasn't had anything "big" yet so Taylor, Romee or Sara and the FB IMO is between Elsa, Josephine and Martha.

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I'm gravitating towards her opening the show or closing it, obviously with big as wings. But her getting the SO or FB will be straight up bullshit.

Rightfully so. It’s a big FU to the other hardworking angels.

4 minutes ago, heartwing said:

I also think Behati will either open or close the show.  I'm more inclined to think they'll let her open to get that big splash but who knows. 

I mean they did it with Candace last year in shanghai so an opening of some sorts is likely.

26 minutes ago, Dipit said:

I mean they did it with Candace last year in shanghai so an opening of some sorts is likely.

Not to say they've set any sort of precedence or follow that sort of thinking, but Candice opening last year after her big return is what makes me think it'll happen again.  I could be wrong, but time will tell. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I think she's probably going to open too but I don't see her getting the FB or the SO, I think both of those will once again go to the newer angels, I would say the SO is probably going to be someone who hasn't had anything "big" yet so Taylor, Romee or Sara and the FB IMO is between Elsa, Josephine and Martha.

What do you mean someone who hasn’t hadn’t anything big yet? Taylor got to open a segment, Romee got to both close and open a segment and Sara got to open a segment as well. Unless you mean the SO specifically, I can see it going to Jasmine or maybe VS will surprise us and give it to a regular model again.

20 minutes ago, heartwing said:

Not to say they've set any sort of precedence or follow that sort of thinking, but Candice opening last year after her big return is what makes me think it'll happen again.  I could be wrong, but time will tell. 

Of course, we will see it in the next weeks.

If the Show is on 8th. Nov. how big is the Chance that VS would show us the FB next week?

6 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Last 2 years they've revealed the FB on the last week of october

That‘s right but the last years the FB were revealed 3 or 4 weeks before the show.

FB revealed on November 1st

the show was on Nov. 20th

FB revealed on October 26th

the show was on Nov. 30th

49 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

What do you mean someone who hasn’t hadn’t anything big yet? Taylor got to open a segment, Romee got to both close and open a segment and Sara got to open a segment as well. Unless you mean the SO specifically, I can see it going to Jasmine or maybe VS will surprise us and give it to a regular model again.

Opening/closing a segment isn't something too special that the models particularly dream of, especially when there's non-Angels opening and closing segments sometimes. The big things IMO, are just the show opening, the FB, the SO and maybe closing the show. 

Idk I can see Behati closing the show then going MIA from VS again and then saying goodbye for good

And maybe a segment with Candice or something talking about how the two are together again after having 2 babies each around the same time