Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Wasn't Lameka che one that got a mental breakdown about not booking the show some years ago? Or am I mistaken her with someone else?

Either way... Who the freak is Lameka?

She’s the one who bashed Gisele. But it seems VS does not care one bit about their models having squeaky clean images like Maybelline does or did.

She either has an exclusive contract with a brand or she is not demand in HF. It seems like she's putting all her energy in VS which is not a good idea because....VS can be ruthless with "throwing away" models and HF is ruthless with not wanting to associate with... what they consider to be "VS leftovers."

https://models.com/models/lameka-fox

21 minutes ago, Maggiemay said:

I guess your thinking about Malaika Firth

Oh yeah, you're totally right! Their names kinda have similar assonance so that was it :rofl:

17 minutes ago, Sanni said:

What did she do?

She posted some weird stuff on instagram yelling and saying stuff, or something

I would rather have Malaika over Lameka (and I’m only comparing because they were mentioned together above). I think it’s great that Candy and Bee are walking and I kind of hope it’s their swan song. They’ve both done great jobs for the brand and it feels like they have run their course and own desire to be there. 

FWIW I think they both have great pics and runway presence which I can’t say about many of the new angels (for example, I like Stella and Sara and Lais’ pics, but on the runway, it’s kind of meh, but Jasmine and Martha and Jo (to a lesser extent) are better on runway than pics).

45 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

I would rather have Malaika over Lameka (and I’m only comparing because they were mentioned together above). I think it’s great that Candy and Bee are walking and I kind of hope it’s their swan song. They’ve both done great jobs for the brand and it feels like they have run their course and own desire to be there. 

FWIW I think they both have great pics and runway presence which I can’t say about many of the new angels (for example, I like Stella and Sara and Lais’ pics, but on the runway, it’s kind of meh, but Jasmine and Martha and Jo (to a lesser extent) are better on runway than pics).

Martha looked super cute last year. Can’t wait to see her this year but if she leaves soon, I wouldn’t be too upset.

Her fans delusions don't have limits, this is I think 10th confession that asked for same. So she should get FB or SO AND open the show with it. Why don't they just give her everything and fire other models so that we have 2 hours of her flipping arms with her tongue out while she does her "funny" routine and absolutely ruining the opening as usual.