Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

48 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Am I the only one who actually like Stella's work for VS? I think she is sexy af.

I love Stella's work for VS too. Too bad VS themselves don't seem to like it too much because they use her so rarely.

Then again, I also like Behati and even Alexina, so I am a rebel. :)

20 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I love Stella's work for VS too. Too bad VS themselves don't seem to like it too much because they use her so rarely.

Then again, I also like Behati and even Alexina, so I am a rebel. :)

I have never gotten Stella's appeal and I still don't think she fits VS. To me she looks like a skinny little girl. Next to girls with big presence like Adriana or Candice, she would fade into the background. 

And VS really needs to release some new information. The fact that you guys get stuck with shading Elsa on that one pic indicates there's nothing interesting to write about.

I find it funny how people are excited about Behati walking like it's a surprise. She's not pregnant this year, so why wouldn't she??

49 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Fun to watch? You must have forgotten her 2014 opening :ninja: 

I didn't mind it :idk:

And I mean c'mon, she was completely gone for two years; having her in a couple of outfits isn't that much to ask even for those who dislike her.

53 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Fun to watch? You must have forgotten her 2014 opening :ninja: 

+1

I find her persona to be so fake and cringy, with her childish antics and "edgy" attitude which is ironic because personality is the only thing people praise her for.

34 minutes ago, unali said:

+1

I find her persona to be so fake and cringy, with her childish antics and "edgy" attitude which is ironic because personality is the only thing people praise her for.

That lil’ bit when the show was in Miami was cute though. 

MORE OF THAT THIS YEAR!

42 minutes ago, Syria said:

I didn't mind it :idk:

And I mean c'mon, she was completely gone for two years; having her in a couple of outfits isn't that much to ask even for those who dislike her.

+1

It's whatever. I'm not a fan of hers, in any way, but I'm okay with her being back and to see the dynamic with the girls.

1 hour ago, VSfan88 said:

I find it funny how people are excited about Behati walking like it's a surprise. She's not pregnant this year, so why wouldn't she??

thats because she was no were to bee seen neither the HF world or commercial jobs, people really thought she was quitting silently or something, unlike Candice who was announced earlier last year, shoot the holiday thing and all of that.