Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

I actually have no idea tbh, my first thought was that he deleted his account to avoid gettin shit like every year once the casting, the FB and all that stuff is announced. Maybe he'll make a comeback after the show? idk 

Ok, here’s what I think. He changed his IG handle to keep from the rabid fans overwhelming him. 

I can’t remember which model posted it on her IG when she announced that she was in the show. I noticed then that she posted a different handle for Ed. 

Just my idea. :idk:

3 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

They didn’t make a big deal about Candice’s return last year. It was just the hyping up of her opening the show and it was left at that so I can’t imagine Bee getting something bigger than that.

The gag is... Candice came back to VS months prior the show, they posted the "she's back" video and she shoot three or four times for them so by the time of the it wasn't a big surprise that she was going to be there. Unlike Bee that we haven't see her with them in two whole years, of course they were going to post about it a get all the publicity they can get from her being there.

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

You guys, the Candice/Elsa double FB theory sounds perfect for a rumour. Just sayin.

Hey! That's not a rumor! That's legit information from a legit source, 100% legit! MONICA TOLD US THIS HERSELF!

3 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

They didn’t make a big deal about Candice’s return last year. It was just the hyping up of her opening the show and it was left at that so I can’t imagine Bee getting something bigger than that.

They actually did, I would say they made a bigger deal than with Behati. WIth Behati they posted just her photo from the previous show, but with Candice they filmed her especially for that occasion and posted that video with a caption She is back.

5 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

The gag is... Candice came back to VS months prior the show, they posted the "she's back" video and she shoot three or four times for them so by the time of the it wasn't a big surprise that she was going to be there.

Yeah I remember that, she also did the Shoot for the holiday campaign and she was the face of the Holiday bombshell fragrance ,Even we knew she was going to get something in the show. Vs is not going to let that ship sail whithout getting some rewards.

People laugh about double FB, but I find that more probable than Behati getting it. I don't know, it is just so strange that Candice and Elsa started hanging out suddenly, and Elsa is in Candice's new campaign, they are training together etc. And even Adriana mentioned I think last year how it would be great that these two get double FB.

Behati is not getting FB, I can bet on it, and Ed was very smart for deleting his insta, maybe he knew the storm that it is coming. Behati psycho 9-year-old fans are going to be pissed, especially if someone like Martha or Jo gets it, which is also probable, especially Martha.  

4 minutes ago, unali said:

People laugh about double FB, but I find that more probable than Behati getting it. I don't know, it is just so strange that Candice and Elsa started hanging out suddenly, and Elsa is in Candice's new campaign, they are training together etc. And even Adriana mentioned I think last year how it would be great that these two get double FB.

Behati is not getting FB.

I don't see them doing a 2 fantasy bra again, I think that's something they did just for the "Legendary" status adri and ale sported as the longest angels.

Well maybe Martha really got FB, it wouldn't surprise me. Whoever got it this year I don't envy them, they will have to set their instagram to private because they are going to to be slammed by Behati's playground bullies as Lily did.

This is why I don't want Elsa or Candice to get it even though they are my favorites, I just don't want hate sent their way and this year it is bound to happen to anyone who gets FB over Behati. 

12 minutes ago, Syria said:

I don't see a reason why Candice and Elsa would get a double fb together. If anything, it would be Candice and Behati or Elsa and another new angel. Would make more sense.

Yep. Candice and Behati have been a duo for VS, as Adriana and Ale.

Anyway, no double fb please😥

There's no double FB happening unless it's Candice and Adriana or something like that, Elsa and Behati have never gotten the FB before so I really doubt VS would give them their first in this setting, also I'm sorry but they haven't earned the status for it anyway.

I do think it's odd suddenly Elsa and Candice are best pals, I'm hoping they are just filming shit with Candice telling Elsa she got the FB because she is a new member of the #Illuminati

14 minutes ago, Clauds said:

There's no double FB happening unless it's Candice and Adriana or something like that, Elsa and Behati have never gotten the FB before so I really doubt VS would give them their first in this setting, also I'm sorry but they haven't earned the status for it anyway.

I do think it's odd suddenly Elsa and Candice are best pals, I'm hoping they are just filming shit with Candice telling Elsa she got the FB because she is a new member of the #Illuminati

That friendship is forced. #anotherjojasegmentplsno

1 hour ago, BehatiPrincess said:

I’m glad Bee’s back but I don’t expect her to get the FB. She hasn’t exactly earned it after being off for two years. Candice has had the same number of babies in the same amount of time and she managed the show last year. 

Well in 2016 she was in the post pregnancy thing and last year she was literally pregnant with like 7 months... so no, is nothing like Candice