Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I'm also happy that Behati's back, but I'm a bit worried about how VS is making such a big deal out of it. I don't remember: did they do it last year for Candice as well? By all means I think she "deserves" something but all angels work their ass off the whole year, so I guess giving her something as big as SO or FB would bother me a little bit. I also don't think she'll open again because she did that twice now and it wouldn't be THAT special. 

27 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Ohh, I love Florence + The Machine. The design theme should just take examples and inspirations from some of her music videos for looks. Someone mentioned a Renaissance theme and her music would work well there. Or anything from the Ceremonials era would work for a dark, witchy vibe. She certainly wouldn't steal the spotlight from any of the models either.

Yeeees!! I still remember how she performed What The Water Gave Me at the underwater themed Chanel Show back in 2011 and thought how amazing this song would have been for Aquatic Angels in 2011 instead of Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5. I wish VS would go back to choosing songs that fit the theme!

35 minutes ago, angeljoskriver said:

I'm also happy that Behati's back, but I'm a bit worried about how VS is making such a big deal out of it. I don't remember: did they do it last year for Candice as well? By all means I think she "deserves" something but all angels work their ass off the whole year, so I guess giving her something as big as SO or FB would bother me a little bit. I also don't think she'll open again because she did that twice now and it wouldn't be THAT special. 

I don’t like the red carpet they are rolling out for her after being gone so long either. 

5 minutes ago, wintery said:

They knew all the press and talk that It would give them, even more with her announcing it in a program. They are playing with that 

and the fact she's one of the angels that were pushed very hard and became a household name and beloved by fans, married with a singer and all of that, she's good promo.

2 minutes ago, wintery said:

They knew all the press and talk that It would give them, even more with her announcing it in a program. They are playing with that 

DING, DING, DING, you got it right. Behati wasn't there to announce that, they were making fan questions and that's how the question came.and it was making some headlines, of course VS is going to take advantage of that. I mean, VS may be a mess but they're are faaaaaaaar from stupid, this was easy and FREE promo for them.

2 hours ago, dennis123 said:

I think Shawn Mendes would fit so good for a slower/ romantic segment with his song It isn't in my Blood. He performed it on the GNTM Finale this year and thought it fit really well while the girls were walking. Maybe it could create an atmosphere like in Shipwrecked in 2013, which I loved btw. 

I'm still waiting for Florence & the Machine to happen, her new song Hunger is amazing, fun, upbeat and she is a great performer too. 

I kinda like Maroon 5, they have a lot great songs but my problem with them is that most of their songs get so boring after hearing it 10 times.

YES! YES! YES!  Florence & The Machine would be AMAZING for VSFS! :excited:

2 hours ago, angeljoskriver said:

They didn’t make a big deal about Candice’s return last year. It was just the hyping up of her opening the show and it was left at that so I can’t imagine Bee getting something bigger than that.

VS team  write all of the angels names in little papers, throw the papers into a hat and pick to papers, then they flip a coin to choose between the two names that came out. That's how they choose who's gonna wear it.

That account was confirming that Jo got it like two days ago?:rofl:

7 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

You guys are delusional :rofl: Martha has the FB and it's happening :rofl: . 

You and I are going down with the #Martha4theFB ship until the end, my friend. :rofl:

You guys, the Candice/Elsa double FB theory sounds perfect for a rumour. Just sayin.

5 hours ago, dennis123 said:

I'm still waiting for Florence & the Machine to happen, her new song Hunger is amazing, fun, upbeat and she is a great performer too. 

Big fan of Florence but 

1. VS are not going to invite her to perform a song about her eating disorder. Come on. 

2. She's above VS. Truly. Florence Welch + the VSFS are a horrible fit.

Now watch her get the show because everything I've predicted for this year's show has been wrong. 

Just because someone is a great performer or you like their music doesn't make them perfect for the VSFS, people. Please.

We're talking Middle America here. Middle America loves Maroon 5 and the Voice and shit. 

I do daydream on this shitshow BTS would cause, though.

My friend lives next to the O2 and getting updated on them / their fans has been hilarious.

33 minutes ago, Chessie said:

You guys, the Candice/Elsa double FB theory sounds perfect for a rumour. Just sayin.

What are you Saying! It's not a Rumour. It's totes happening. My reliable source told me. and that because behati is back, giving things to her friends because she's taking the creative decisions as a comeback gift. You guys Know nothing.