Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm with ya till the end sista :rofl: 

Also, do we have confirmation that the Hadids aren't officially walking?

As far as I know we don't have a word about them, whether they are going to walk or not

10 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Bella and Gigi are already confirmed by themselves; Last year Gigi even hinted that she would attend this year's vsfs on one of her tweets. Either way, VS needs them unfortunately, but I'll be happy to see Bella again

No they’re not? 

10 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Bella and Gigi are already confirmed by themselves; Last year Gigi even hinted that she would attend this year's vsfs on one of her tweets. Either way, VS needs them unfortunately, but I'll be happy to see Bella again

No, they didn't.

I think people have forgotten what confirmed means. Assuming off vague tweets is not confirmed. :rofl: I think it’s likely they were asked to walk without doing castings but given that neither of them have mentioned the show at all they’re not confirmed. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think people have forgotten what confirmed means. Assuming off vague tweets is not confirmed. :rofl: I think it’s likely they were asked to walk without doing castings but given that neither of them have mentioned the show at all they’re not confirmed. 

I mean, you do not have to wait for an announcement like they've done with other models, people already assume they'll be there. I know that a tweet does not have much relevance to confirm anything but taking into account that they are the Hadids, I suppose they have a free pass to VS. They are sure that they will go if they want it.

27 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I mean, you do not have to wait for an announcement like they've done with other models, people already assume they'll be there. I know that a tweet does not have much relevance to confirm anything but taking into account that they are the Hadids, I suppose they have a free pass to VS. They are sure that they will go if they want it.

Assume ≠  confirmed

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Assume ≠  confirmed

Maybe I expressed myself wrong but I did not say that they were literally confirmed or I just made a mistake in the comment; it was a way of saying that they are confirmed simply by their last names, you already know that VS is convenient to have them in the show. If I implied that they "confirmed" it, I retract it, because it was never something literal and I mentioned the twitt because of the fact that Gigi felt quite safe to be walking this year. Anyway.

I could see it going both ways with the Hadids.

Gigi obviously doesn't want to draw attention to what happened with China, so I could see her not wanting to make a big public announcement only to have it be flooded with comments about her missing last year's show.

Bella is an enigma but I think she's unlikely to announce by herself if Gigi doesn't announce. 

Of course, it's also possible they're both done with the show. I don't know if I believe that, VS are clearly desperate for their social media numbers (and I had a pet theory Gigi was going to come up for Angel-dom now that her career's slowing and she's only doing big contracts)  but it's surely a possibility if they still haven't announced. 

22 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

Actually, Sara & Jo said that their fittings will be at the end of the month, so most probably all the Angels are gonna do their fittings around that time?

fittings will probably be at the end of the month, sophia said in her last post on insta that she was going to take two weeks vacation

Basically, the Hadids aren't 100% out, but they're neither 100% in. That's good enough, I don't wanna see Gigi at the fittings. I'm fine with Bella returning like I said, but I'm more than happy to miss out Gigi for good. Didn't matter that her walk was lit during Rihanna's Fenty fashion show, it ain't enough for me to want her. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

No Behati x Adam please. Just no. 

+1 

Although, I have my doubts if they wish to invite Maroon 5 this year. Their music has been irrelevant lately and it is better for them to have new artists.
I'll be rolling my eyes if we see Maroon 5 and Miley Cyrus instead. :ninja: