Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

23 minutes ago, Clauds said:

HOW DARE YOU? I'm sorry girl but Zayn was clearly and by far the best vocalist in the group!

Unless you're talking about post-Zayn 1D, then I agree Liam was the best vocally. I do think Liam's music could be more diverse (see Zayn) but I don't think it's boring, however, his management is a shit show, Familiar is 100% a BOP, a banger and he never promoted it so it obviously didn't perform as well as it should have #familiardeservedbetter

Of course I'm talking post-Zayn 1D, who do you think I am?! Zayn is by far the best vocalist and the one with the best music BUT my brain always sets him apart from the other 4. But I don't trust you, bish, you like Camila Cabello.:bellazon:

9 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Of course I'm talking post-Zayn 1D, who do you think I am?! Zayn is by far the best vocalist and the one with the best music BUT my brain always sets him apart from the other 4. But I don't trust you, bish, you like Camila Cabello.:bellazon:

I do 

CAMILA FOR LIVE :mf_cupid: seriously tho, a latin segment with Havana would be fiiiiiire.

It was 30lbs.

"The 30-pound pair of Passion Play Fan Wings, took seven months to design and make and were encrusted with 105,000 Swarovski crystals as well as larger and light and dark blue stones. 

Designed and made in Sydney by Manik Mercian, Ambrosio's copper wings are plated with 23-carat gold."

No matter who the designer is and if it's a mess or not, I kinda like what VS is doing, they are letting another designer take part of the show design and that means ( that Sophia has one less segment to ruin) that they're testing new ideas and new people, maybe it helps them to realize that they do need a new team ASAP.

On 9/10/2018 at 5:10 PM, Cute said:

VS should collaborate with Iris Van Herpen. She's really good at #D printing, shapes, and movement.

Okay at least we have Mary Katrantzou :laugh:

She's a great designer but I hope that the announcement video isn't an indication of a flower on bra/panties overload

37 minutes ago, Chessie said:

No matter who the designer is and if it's a mess or not, I kinda like what VS is doing, they are letting another designer take part of the show design and that means ( that Sophia has one less segment to ruin) that they're testing new ideas and new people, maybe it helps them to realize that they do need a new team ASAP.

She's still the creative director and can change anything at any moment which she has always done in the past. I don't understand her approach to VS now vs before as a stylist who actively collaborated with Todd Thomas to make some of the most gorgeous designs. 

A vision of what though? His debut show was regurgitated designs from Saint Laurent. The models couldn't walk for shit and had no confidence. He can't design or direct. He is a shock designer and nothing more. I men no one would buy his designs if it wasn't hidden behind an iconic luxury name that existed before he was born.

I am here for all disruptive and innovative designers that can actually design.

I said what I said.

9 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

If we got Dior Homme Hedi though, I wouldn't complain. Ego aside, the man has a vision and can execute it better than Mary "I vomit patterns" Katrantzou or Olivier "I'm more worried about sucking my cheeks in and kissing Kardashian ass than designing" Rousteing. 

I agree, I loved his Dior work, but it is true he hasn't done anything else that great and IDK if he'll do any better now in Celine, I personally didn't love the newest collection.

I'd love to see Donatella/Versace doing a VS collab, that's the dream :rofl: but I think these are two brands that would be a match made in heaven,

54 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I agree, I loved his Dior work, but it is true he hasn't done anything else that great and IDK if he'll do any better now in Celine, I personally didn't love the newest collection.

I'd love to see Donatella/Versace doing a VS collab, that's the dream :rofl: but I think these are two brands that would be a match made in heaven,

Yup. The gaudy AF Versace prints could be perfect for VS.