Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

It makes sense that VS is electing "regional" angels to help promote their brand. If VS continues expanding their brand the way they did with China, I suspect we'll see other models holding the angel status just like Ming and Sui too. Maybe that's why VS was so engrossed in holding shows internationally, probably a part of their expansion plan. 

I said it here before.   Sui will get the angel wings very soon, this year or next year.  VS opened 2 huge flagship stores in 2 most famous cities in China, so there will be an asian angel for sure.

16 minutes ago, VSlover30 said:

I said it here before.   Sui will get the angel wings very soon, this year or next year.  VS opened 2 huge flagship stores in 2 most famous cities in China, so there will be an asian angel for sure.

Don't get too excited yet 😂, as of now, it seems VS hasn't fully acknowledged them as actual angels. But those two definitely did sign an angel something 

13 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Don't get too excited yet 😂, as of now, it seems VS hasn't fully acknowledged them as actual angels. But those two definitely did sign an angel something 

Believe me, VS is a company, and if they opened 2 big stores in China, there will be an asian angel too, and they know, if you want to earn big money in China(with billions women), make one of them as an angel too :hi_wft:

8 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I mentioned this before but I can see with VS doing away with Pink spokesmodels entirely. They don’t use them for events or even social media promotion anymore. It’s all campus reps. 

I can see them just keeping the ecomm models but not having a designated face for that line anymore. 

Edit: I just looked and Grace and Zuri’s last pictures on the PINK IG were in April. I know they’ve done white wall and have more recent images from that, but they’re not using them for campaigns at all. 

Last year, many here also said that it would be the last year of zuri at vs 2017, but no she is still there, for grace Elisabeth, she worked for pink much less than zuri this year.
Well after I do not know how pink writes their contracts to their pinkspokemodel, with maggie, they are now three.
Normally in recent years pink girls become angels, I would love to see grace and zuri have two outfits this year, zuri worked hard.
I believe that their contracts will continue again next year and may be to make them angels?!

8 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I was so bummed out that year Hung went for the show but then was there to do Selena’s make up and not the models. 

Lets picture a magical world where Hung does the make up and Harry does the hair. That two are a match made in heaven. Also I love the style that Hung has, it's very elegant and very sexy, one of the best MUA out there for sure I don't know what are they thinking.

3 hours ago, MARSHADA1 said:

Last year, many here also said that it would be the last year of zuri at vs 2017, but no she is still there, for grace Elisabeth, she worked for pink much less than zuri this year.
Well after I do not know how pink writes their contracts to their pinkspokemodel, with maggie, they are now three.
Normally in recent years pink girls become angels, I would love to see grace and zuri have two outfits this year, zuri worked hard.
I believe that their contracts will continue again next year and may be to make them angels?!

For some reason I don’t see Grace becoming an angel and Zuri is definitely never becoming an angel. Maggie too. 

12 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

It’s too late for Sui he to become an angel most of the the angels got their contracts at 20-24 ..

Elsa got it at 28. I don't think age has nothing to do, less now that they need women and not teens. As long as she looks the way she looks she can be 40. 

Looking at the age of our angels, I noticed most of them are close to the age of 30, a few over 30, only a few who are honestly within what most people would consider the "perfect" age range for angels.

Adriana is obviously, the eldest in the angel roster, followed by Lily A, Candice, Bee, Elsa. 

Then you have Martha, Stella, Lais all leading the newer waves of angel.

Jasmine, Sara, Josephine, Romee, Taylor behind.

Technically speaking... I don't mind seeing Adriana, Lily A, Candice & Bee go so that and Elsa can hold the seniority. Stella from the new wave can go because she just seems so meh.

That brings us down to to 9 angels. 

Sub angels like Sui and Ming should be included separately, since there are rumors of VS opening a shop in Glasgow, there's a chance Alexina is going to be drafted as a sub angel too.

I also have a feeling moving forward, VS intends to do something like sub angels, so that they have more spokesperson for the brand without having to commit to the responsibilities of managing an angel angel. It's a win-win situation for VS and the fans/public. VS gets the talent, the model gets the publicity, the fans/public support the model by splurging on VS.