Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Am I the only one who wishes we can return back to the smaller but wider glitter runways from the 2010 and 2011 shows? The shows those years felt so much more intimate, sexier and personal because of the smaller vicinity, smaller runway and elaborate sets and it was always easy to see a model walk out uninterrupted with her outfit on full display...even with editing, instead of having 5 models on the runway clashing into each other one after the other smh. 

86650BB5-5DC8-4FB9-A3EF-BF50246977CC.gif 4DB791B8-6FCB-42C3-91AF-F415298F9C47.gif 1F451C83-B165-4BF1-B9B4-17D84688D738.gif

Oh my god those outfits ❤️. The years before Sophia got her grimy hands on the show.

10 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Hello my BZ friends. How is everyone? It has been a while since I’ve been on.

Much like pretty I have had very little chance to be around. My work life is super hectic at the moment and keeping me very busy. It’s also going well I left a job I was hating and found a new job and have already got a promotion in my first 6 months so loving it. 

Shoutout to the awesome people I’ve missed @Prettyphile @Clauds @toodarnhot @PinkCouture @phenobarbie @PastaFreak And everyone else heeeeeey.

I’ve spent the last few days catching up on this thread as well as the going ons with VS and the fashion world cause I’ve been way out of the loop lately.

I also missed my 10 year anniversary at BZ. Woohoo!!

So thoughts on the show so far is it’s gonna be a shit show but I’m here for it lol. Glad Barbara and Toni are back. Super pumped for homegirl Duckie. I’ve been wanting her in the show since she came around in Aus. She was on AusNTM years ago and was my fav back then and I’m so glad she’s having an amazing career surge.

Also where the hell is Hannah F?!?!? Come on VS. She’s killing the HF world at the moment. I also just watched the first ep of ModelSquad and I really want her around.

❤️ You iz back.

12 minutes ago, naomi said:

Kelsey’s feature (Oops. You have to click on the link to view an IGTV video? Had no clue.)

Kelsey is sweet, but the Filipino pride will get overwhelming at some point :ninja: 

I hope we don't see Filipinas telling Ed #makeKelseyanangel #giveKelseywings

Like it or not, VS loves Alexina, so does Ed & co. She has the energy and enthusiasm that VS wants, and on the sex appeal side, Alexina is decent enough.

Legit, that's how a VS model should probably be like. You're promoting lingerie, you need to be fun and sexy, maybe mysterious. Alexina has ticked all 3 stuffs off the box, and I can see why VS loves her. Minus her weird accent, and I think it's just her being nasal and she's got some pretty weird quirks going around. 

Also, Alexina has the advantage of being a redhead. She's just a rare beauty because of that ginger hair. 

Yeah I don’t get why everyone is giving Alexina shit for doing her job. Firstly we don’t know if VS didn’t ask her to do something. Second just like any job we all try our best to get promoted and she’s in a good position with the company that doing something like this will get her noticed even more and make her stand out and she can be seen as a future angel. I don’t think what she did is extra or attention seeking in a bad way at all. Models are supposed to do these things to get noticed.

7 hours ago, phang.s said:

I find it hard to believe that someone laughing at the idea of going to castings for VS doesn’t have a superiority complex lmao but Tbf I didn’t see to judge for myself.  

Yep, pretty much. I don't wanna sound mean or smt but she doesn't really look like someone who should have a superiority complex over doing the vs show. I mean look at Lorena's reaction when she found out she's in, she was almost crying. And imo the two of them are nowhere close in terms of popularity or looks.

1 hour ago, Syria said:

Yep, pretty much. I don't wanna sound mean or smt but she doesn't really look like someone who should have a superiority complex over doing the vs show. I mean look at Lorena's reaction when she found out she's in, she was almost crying. And imo the two of them are nowhere close in terms of popularity or looks.

Adut and Lorena are two different types of beauty. Adut is probably the preference for people who prefer someone more interesting to look at. Her potentially having a superiority complex would more have to do with her accomplishments in high fashion than something as petty as popularity as well. 

2 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah I don’t get why everyone is giving Alexina shit for doing her job. Firstly we don’t know if VS didn’t ask her to do something. Second just like any job we all try our best to get promoted and she’s in a good position with the company that doing something like this will get her noticed even more and make her stand out and she can be seen as a future angel. I don’t think what she did is extra or attention seeking in a bad way at all. Models are supposed to do these things to get noticed.

+1 to this and welcome back my darling dear @Kevork89, you have been missed 💕

Also Kaia is 100% walking for VS next year and most likely Thylane as well, they are by no means above VS, Kais has been modelling for about two seconds and this isn't the 90-00's anymore when models were truly above VS (see Gemma W and Daria W), nowadays these girls are out there pimping whatever brand pays them to do so on Instagram, yall really think Kaia is gonna pass on the money and free exposure from VS? No way. 

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Like it or not, VS loves Alexina, so does Ed & co. She has the energy and enthusiasm that VS wants, and on the sex appeal side, Alexina is decent enough.

Legit, that's how a VS model should probably be like. You're promoting lingerie, you need to be fun and sexy, maybe mysterious. Alexina has ticked all 3 stuffs off the box, and I can see why VS loves her. Minus her weird accent, and I think it's just her being nasal and she's got some pretty weird quirks going around. 

Also, Alexina has the advantage of being a redhead. She's just a rare beauty because of that ginger hair. 

I think the very same! So far I loved her photoshoots with VS as well. I wouldn't even be surprised if she got an angel contract. For now she is for sure one of their main contracted models and I feel like she will keep being one even after this VSFS.