Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

15 hours ago, VSBODY said:

You guys...... Sadie is a tall, thin, MODEL. She can get the show whether she's friends with Sara or not. Literally everything is about hard work, personality, and relationships. She might've (or might've not) gotten the casting because of her friend, but she also charmed VS in the casting and worked hard to look VS ready. Can't fault her for having someone to reach a hand and get her in the door. That's what friends do. Every single model that went to the casting got there because someone believed in them. What does it matter if it's an agency or a best friend. Better Sadie who really wants it and is grateful to get it, than some girl that didn't get it and then went on Instagram and bashed it like crazy. Yes, I would've wanted Robin, Sanne, and Kate Li to be in, but can't hold Sadie's place responsible for that. She's just a girl with a dream that came true one year, relax. 

K now that I've basically become Sadie's publicist she better not let me down in the show lolololol

I will totally agree with you IF VS doesn’t make a “Best friends” segment. If they do, we know how Sadie’s got the spot. And it’s Ok, just don’t deny it. I personally see no problem in nepotism. 

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Updated:

Angels
Adriana Lima (??? Is she done with VS)
Behati Prinsloo (?????)
Candice Swanepoel
Elsa Hosk
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver
Lais Riberio
Martha Hunt
Romee Strijd
Sara Sampaio

Stella Maxwell
Taylor Hill

PINK

Grace Elizabeth

Maggie Laine

Zuri Tibby

Regulars

Aiden Curtiss

Alanna Arrington
Alexina Graham

Barbara Fialho

Cindy Bruna
Devon Windsor
Estelle Chen

Frida Aasen
Georgia Fowler
Gizele Oliveira

Grace Bol
Herieth Paul

Jourdana Elizabeth

Kelly Gale

Lameka Fox

Leomie Anderson

Megan Williams

Nadine Leopold
Sui He

Newbies
Alannah Walton
Cheyenne Maya

Duckie Tho
Iesha Hodges

Isilda Moreira

Josie Canseco
Kelsey Merritt
Lorena Rae
Maia Cotton

Mayowa Nicholas
Melie Tiacoh

Myrthe Bolt

Sadie Newman

Sofie Rovenstine
Subah Koj

Willow Hand (aka Baby Gemma <3)
Winnie Harlow
Yasmin Wijnaldum

Comebacks
Barbara Palvin
Shanina Shaik

Toni Garrn

The Hadid's

Bella Hadid

Gigi Hadid

(No real confirmation at this point, but a number of people are saying they're walking, so IDK)

55 Models without the Hadid's

57 With em

You’re missing Ming Xi, she was already confirmed if I’m not mistaken.

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Didn't someone bitch about Lorena already? :idk: I am one of the rare few who likes Hailey B :ninja: But I don't care if she doesn't walk :D 

As long as Duckie and Kelsey aren't stuck in PINK and they both get decent outfits I am good. I hope they give Duckie huge wings :hehe:  

Same! I hope Duckie gets wings this year but wishful thinking :p hopefully she at least gets 2 looks and won’t be stuck in PINK, but most likely she will be along with 85% of the newbies smh but considering how huge she is in the lineup (Duckie, Barbara, Winnie and the Hadids if they’re really walking, are the models everyone’s talking about on social media), she may be in mainline.

2 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

First Post this year! So far, I´m really really happy with the cast, missing a lot Blanca this year but overall I see a lot of nice and fresh faces. I´ve read somewhere the show is the 8th november, is that right? where´s the source?  :)

One of the model's boyfriend mistakenly confirmed this date on this congratulatory post to his girlfriend 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I haven't seen anyone bitch about Lorena and I better not cuz ...

Izywpoyt o

I'm fairly sure Duckie will get two mainline outfits, she and Willow are clearly the high profile newbies this year, if there's newbies getting any extra promo it's probably gonna be them. Kelsey however, I do see getting stuck in Pink same with Lorena. 

Duckie and Willow will both definitely get 2 mainline looks since they’re the most well known and popular in the current lineup next to the Angels and the Hadids, I can also see Barbara getting 2 looks this year and maybe wings but I highly doubt they’ll throw Lorena in PINK, she is way too mature looking it’s like putting Irina Shayk in PINK, she’ll probably have one mainline look at least. 

Judging by the smile and the message, do you guys think Sui maybe landed an Angel contract?!? I know it’s been said to death but they only ever offered one to Ming who declined their offer. Also Sui has been very quiet this year but has been working her ass off for VS, I hope it’s true because it’s about damn time I saw some new faces in this boring ass lineup. Makes sense because Ale is out and the status of Adri and Bee’s confirmation and contract is unknown atm...

20 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Jordan Rand still don't know yet so maybe there's still hope they don't know either

She doesn't know yet? I think girlfriend is on denial about not getting the show:rofl: 

14 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Judging by the smile and the message, do you guys think Sui maybe landed an Angel contract?!? I know it’s been said to death but they only ever offered one to Ming who declined their offer. Also Sui has been very quiet this year but has been working her ass off for VS, I hope it’s true because it’s about damn time I saw some new faces in this boring ass lineup. Makes sense because Ale is out and the status of Adri and Bee’s confirmation and contract is unknown atm...

@Clauds will tell you the angel ship for Sui and Ming has sailed but I'm still keeping my hopes up 😂. I do however, think she must have scored something big. Either an opening/closing, or the swav wings, or maybe some featurette. 

Then she def. got it, because they wouldn't make her go to her agency just to be like Nah girl, better luck next year, that'd be COLD if they did, IDK the whole thing seems unlikely to me but if this means I get to keep my hopes up about Hannah and Hailey again you can damn bet I will :rofl:

10 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

❤️@Clauds will tell you the angel ship for Sui and Ming but I'm still keeping my hopes up 😂. I do however, think she must have scored something big. Either an opening/closing, or the swav wings, or maybe some featurette. 

I'd love to see either of them get a contract tbh but I do think that ship has sailed considering their age tbh, they'd be the oldest angels to get a contract since Marisa Miller.

1 hour ago, DonSimon said:

there is no fucking way Lorena gets only PINK! have you seen her in Calzedonia??? woman has the imposing sex appeal of a baywatch lifeguard. in no way she's cutesy.  

True but that's VS we are talking about, they initially put Josephine in Pink too. Or Camille Rowe in 2016. Their logic often does not resemble our Earth logic.

Still, it was Sara's decision to take Sadie to those events tho, as I mentioned before, all the other girls took their non-model friends, Elsa could have taken Constance Jablonski, Jasmine could have taken Shanina Shaik and so on,

Yes, if there is going to be a friends segment, there are so many actual successful models who are close friends with one or more of the Angels (Barbara Palvin immediately comes to mind as well). There is no reason whatsoever to cast a totally unknown model just for that. But such a segment would be nice to see as long as it's not just about Sara and Sadie.

54 minutes ago, A-sia said:

So, we can be 100% sure that Hannah and Hailey C. are out, right? 🙁 Very dissapointed. Plus no Blanca, Kate G...

Sui in VS Instagram is :wub6yh2cm: She should be an Angel! 

Until VS themselves puts out a official list or something without Hannah and Hailey C. on it I'm still hoping. My hopes aren't exactly high or anything, but who knows...maybe they'll be some sort of late addition to make the number of models an even 60. That's what I'm trying to tell myself at least.

Sui He's english is a lot better and I would be happy if she became an angel. She has such this timeless alluring beauty. 

No disrespect to the current angels even my faves but I want all of them to go....along with some creative members/directors. Not being an angel doesn't mean they won't have a career or a diss to them...it's just drawn out or either not working. 

EDIT: I won't even bother with the go back to the old days but I am so over this era visually.