Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I want to see a super villian segment

royal segment (2012 was a british segment)

hip hop segment

catholic segment

anime segment (pink)

futbol segment

College segment (pink)

vegas segment

wedding segment

law enforcement segment

mascot segment (pink)

mythical creatures segment (pink)

Tokyo segment

Sci-fi segment

Beach segment

You know something new.

Can somebody tell me if any of the russian/denied Visa girls (forgot their names, except Kate G.) form last years shows actually got booked for this years show?

I'm really sad if Kate really didn't make it, she was my favoutirte:( But I'm happy to see Toni and Barbara again!!:)

3 hours ago, naomi said:

^ Oh god, please no.

Here's a video of a show Sadie walked back in 2012 - so sassy! She better have improved.

That's literally from 6 years ago, 6 years ago trump was a reality star, things change.

Let the girl have her moment

1 hour ago, Liora Loyola said:

mascot segment (pink)

like furry thing? :rofl:

I would looove to see a fantastic (dragon wings:wub:) /medieval segment (joan of arc' zendaya dress vibes) but it will end catastrophic bcs, make something sexy from armours and that stuff needs the type of work I don't see Monica doing nowadays.

27 minutes ago, ivancica said:

And how many shows did she walk in those 6 years?

As far as I know very few. She was never casted. It must suck to see your BFF become a big deal and you just can't seem to make it work after all those years. That's why her casting doesn't bother me that much. The underdog factor

I know that many of you don't like Sofia Jamora, but I really hoped her to see at the VSFS. 

Her body is very feminine and the closer to the real women body image than anyone in the whole line up, her walk is extremely sexy and her face is just perfect!

Hope to see her next year. But I'm very very happy for Barbara!! Since 2012 she could have do soo many vsfs... don't know why they haven't casted her before! 

1 hour ago, dennis123 said:

Can somebody tell me if any of the russian/denied Visa girls (forgot their names, except Kate G.) form last years shows actually got booked for this years show?

I'm really sad if Kate really didn't make it, she was my favoutirte:( But I'm happy to see Toni and Barbara again!!:)

Russians Kate Grigorieva, Julia Belyakova and Irina Sharipova; Dasha Khlystun from Ukraine. And nope, looks like none of them made it this year.

14 hours ago, Polqu said:

hehehe, I can show them some Spanish Olé photos of regional costumes to get some ideas! A paella or bull horns wings! AMAZING

I can't believe they never did a bridal segment. It's so easy and appealing, perfect for that cheesy slow music they love without end being boring :(  Put all that white lingerie there, and forget about the repetitive snow segment please.

I shooketh about that Berskha prizes, here in Spain that store had been a joke for years :rofl: now is a little more stylish but still cheap and not considered "fashion" at all.

They did a bridal segment before but that was waaaay back in 1996.

1 hour ago, dennis123 said:

All the Russians didn't make it this year but the other girls who didn't get a visa last year (Mayowa and allegedly Gigi) were cast this year.

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

As far as I know very few. She was never casted. It must suck to see your BFF become a big deal and you just can't seem to make it work after all those years. That's why her casting doesn't bother me that much. The underdog factor

The problem is not that she wasn't cast by VS before, the problem is that she wasn't cast for anything. She's not an underdog, she's someone whose career is a joke and would have never ever even come close to working with VS -let alone walk the show- if it wasn't for Sara. I actually think this is worse than Gigi, Bella and Kendull, because even if we don't like it, at least they have (or had, in Kendull's case) decent, big careers when they scored VS, they had something to back them up. But Sadie? Girlfriend has no career, no fans, no nothing, all she's got going on for her is riding on her best friend's success.

I hope Sadie does great at the show, proves us all wrong and we have to eat our words like we did with Aiden last year but I highly doubt it, even Aiden had a better background.

50 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The problem is not that she wasn't cast by VS before, the problem is that she wasn't cast for anything. She's not an underdog, she's someone whose career is a joke and would have never ever even come close to working with VS -let alone walk the show- if it wasn't for Sara. I actually think this is worse than Gigi, Bella and Kendull, because even if we don't like it, at least they have (or had, in Kendull's case) decent, big careers when they scored VS, they had something to back them up. But Sadie? Girlfriend has no career, no fans, no nothing, all she's got going on for her is riding on her best friend's success.

I hope Sadie does great at the show, proves us all wrong and we have to eat our words like we did with Aiden last year but I highly doubt it, even Aiden had a better background.

+1

3 hours ago, Polqu said:

I would looove to see a fantastic (dragon wings:wub:) /medieval segment (joan of arc' zendaya dress vibes) but it will end catastrophic bcs, make something sexy from armours and that stuff needs the type of work I don't see Monica doing nowadays.

A Game of Thrones segment! :bellazon:

Which we know will never happen

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

+2

Updated:

Angels
Adriana Lima (??? Is she done with VS)
Behati Prinsloo (?????)
Candice Swanepoel
Elsa Hosk
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver
Lais Riberio
Martha Hunt
Romee Strijd
Sara Sampaio

Stella Maxwell
Taylor Hill

PINK

Grace Elizabeth

Maggie Laine

Zuri Tibby

Regulars

Aiden Curtiss

Alanna Arrington
Alexina Graham

Barbara Fialho

Cindy Bruna
Devon Windsor
Estelle Chen

Frida Aasen
Georgia Fowler
Gizele Oliveira

Grace Bol
Herieth Paul

Jourdana Elizabeth

Kelly Gale

Lameka Fox

Leomie Anderson

Megan Williams

Nadine Leopold
Sui He

Newbies
Alannah Walton
Cheyenne Maya

Duckie Tho
Iesha Hodges

Isilda Moreira

Josie Canseco
Kelsey Merritt
Lorena Rae
Maia Cotton

Mayowa Nicholas
Melie Tiacoh

Myrthe Bolt

Sadie Newman

Sofie Rovenstine
Subah Koj

Willow Hand (aka Baby Gemma <3)
Winnie Harlow
Yasmin Wijnaldum

Comebacks
Barbara Palvin
Shanina Shaik

Toni Garrn

The Hadid's

Bella Hadid

Gigi Hadid

(No real confirmation at this point, but a number of people are saying they're walking, so IDK)

55 Models without the Hadid's

57 With em