Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

I find it hard to believe that was the case. We all saw those reactions and we all heard Ping’s replies. No one seemed impressed. It’d be pretty hard to edit that lmao. Devon was drunk and her ignorance came out she needs to quietly take the L, stop trying to shift the blame, and promise to do better. The end. 

+1

27 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Devon trying to pretend she was lightening the mood with a joke when girl was really trying so hard to be oppressed in that clip. 

“We’ve all had hardships! I couldn’t speak Paris or Italian.” 

B255F9E4-30D5-403B-B836-20291552CC2E.jpeg

Is that why she blocked everyone on twitter?? Funny way of learning. Even Nadine looked embarrassed for her. 

11 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I find it hard to believe that was the case. We all saw those reactions and we all heard Ping’s replies. No one seemed impressed. It’d be pretty hard to edit that lmao. Devon was drunk and her ignorance came out she needs to quietly take the L, stop trying to shift the blame, and promise to do better. The end. 

If you take a quick peek at her Twitter likes, it’s pretty clear she’s apologizing because someone told her to, and not because she actually thinks she’s in the wrong. 

Edit: And this post on her IG story. :cain:

73DF1BE4-F67E-4BB1-9AC5-63194D2D5412.jpeg

B3F9215B-9096-46EC-94AD-6B6977F95331.png

Sara and her bestie going on and on about this just makes them look even more guilty. Tbh they would’ve probably been better off just going “Yes our friendship helped, what’s wrong with that? Always stand by your friends and watch the blessings come through” or some shit instead of denying the blatantly obvious.  

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Is it just me or all the girls casted this year look like they fit for PINK.....? Yikes

Just you! 

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Take that back, I love Bershka even though their outfits are horribly expensive. 

That bershka swag tho

5 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Sara and her bestie going on and on about this just makes them look even more guilty. Tbh they would’ve probably been better off just going “Yes our friendship helped, what’s wrong with that? Always stand by your friends and watch the blessings come through” or some shit instead of denying the blatantly obvious.  

That's everyone's issue. Or at least keep quiet instead of adding fuel to the fire. 

8 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Yeah idk why they don't just keep quiet, this is only making it worse

28 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

🙄

Screenshot_2018-09-09-13-44-20.png

Thb I feel her. Definitely not my first (or 10th) choice but it must feel shitty as hell to receive so much hate for getting a huge shot. She never got any major campaigns, so good for her! Hope she shows that sometimes the underdog can rock

Just now, Polqu said:

And Stella for the FB? Shes been active latelly in editorials, I saw a couple of covers lof her and, be prepared for a #maxvin segment with her and Barbara.

I think Stella’s year for the FB would have been when she won Maxim’s Hot 100. She was a lot more active with VS that year as well. 

I am HOPING for Elsa, but wouldn’t be surprised if it went to Jo (she’s everywhere for VS) or even Martha (she has been doing tons of events for VS lately).