Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

What I find so irritating about VS keep hiring the same 3-4 Chinese models as if there are not more Asian models with legit careers to choose from is the fact that John Pfeiffer is the VS casting director. Heck, he's Asian himself. How can he not be more aware of Asian models? There are Asian models like Ling Liu, Yue Han, Chen Siqi, Melissa Anderson (half Asian), Angela Ruiz (she must have some Asian in her heritage) or heck even Fei Fei Sun who fit VS better than the Asian models who actually went to the casting like Fernanda Ly or Chuyan He. If it wasn't for that terrible haircut, I think I-Hua could have made it at least to the callbacks.

and after seeing how someone as stellar as Tako didn't even make it to the callbacks, I think a lot of amazing models get robbed from the opportunity to meet the VS key people because of John. 😤

Aube is such a gem she’s filming strangers on the subway to make fun of their looks on her IG story. What class. :cain:

Cheyenne’s surprise video was really cute.

And to no one’s surprise, this is the featured bra this year. I’m guessing it’ll be the FB base as well. 

EB4E287A-136D-4CFB-AE03-3DC02379B0C4.png

5 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

What I find so irritating about VS keep hiring the same 3-4 Chinese models as if there are not more Asian models with legit careers to choose from is the fact that John Pfeiffer is the VS casting director. Heck, he's Asian himself. How can he not be more aware of Asian models? There are Asian models like Ling Liu, Yue Han, Chen Siqi, Melissa Anderson (half Asian), Angela Ruiz (she must have some Asian in her heritage) or heck even Fei Fei Sun who fit VS better than the Asian models who actually went to the casting like Fernanda Ly or Chuyan He. If it wasn't for that terrible haircut, I think I-Hua could have made it at least to the callbacks.

and after seeing how someone as stellar as Tako didn't even make it to the callbacks, I think a lot of amazing models get robbed from the opportunity to meet the VS key people because of John. 😤

Hahaha Angela Ruiz is not asiatics, she is Venezuelan and has features of Venezuelan Indians. It was two years after the casting but he had no luck

6 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

I’ve always questioned his tastes plus he has blatant faves that he will make sure get to see the key people lmao 

27 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

its extremely disapointing, and also 1 out of the 32143241 fuck ups that is making the company go down hill