Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Lol sorry y'all. I just didnt see her name on the callback names. Hopefully Greta gets it thou

she didn't (allegedly)

3 minutes ago, Supermodels said:

Luma Grothe didn’t get it :( 

this is robbery.

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

That is something the staff is discussing. In prior years we've locked the main VSFS threads and they were only visible if you have x number of posts. This year it's going to be fairly hard to get HQ pictures because of the Getty purge (they attacked social media and got rid of a lot of fan accounts), and they changed their coding making it nearly impossible to find backdoor hacks. BZ is lucky because a couple of us have managed to secure accounts with a number of sites.

So how long after we post HQ's do they end up all over IG without any credit?  In the past @phenobarbie @Clauds and myself has spent a lot of money on BZ in the quest to get legit accounts and we got REKT in the end without one ounce of thanks. It's frustrating :/

Would it maybe be possible to lock it for new accounts? I don't have a big amount of posts because I don't post that often :(

1 hour ago, VSFSFan said:

I FUCKING JINXED IT!!!!

WINNIE HARLOW IS CONFIRMED

This is ridiculous, why are they cast? I hope they get stuck in Pink.

If Robin, Lorena and Hannah F aren't cast I'll riot

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Well, body preference I get. And let's not forget that a model helping is not a guarantee, they still have to attend the casting. Maybe give her a chance before hating a good human being? Bad rumors spread this way :rofl: But hey, let's not be so easy and welcoming to Kendall :shifty: 

How is it hating on a good human being to say you don’t want a particular model in a runway show? :idk: 

It’s not like Sadie hasn’t had a chance to prove herself or been given a chance. Her VS work, including campaigns shot with Sara her bffl(so I find it very hard to believe she got in without a leg up) were painfully underwhelming.