Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Now that we are starting to get announcements from models/agencies: I understand that we will all be upset that X model makes it and Y model doesn't, that is fine and everyone is allowed to their own opinions and express their discomfort, however, please let's try not to go to bashing territory and call these women names. Let's keep it civilized, alright?

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

Fit model. It’s courtesy to cast them. If she wasn’t a fit model she wouldn’t be casted this many times. 

She’s high art high fashion. Easy to see how you wouldn’t understand. She unique and elite. You don’t get to 6 by accident or by only being fit or only “popular”. Plenty of fit and popular chicks on insta who can’t touch Devon’s exquisite qualities.

1 minute ago, Grandpoohbahnerdeternal said:

She’s high art high fashion. Easy to see how you wouldn’t understand. She unique and elite. You don’t get to 6 by accident or by only being fit or only “popular”. Plenty of fit and popular chicks on insta who can’t touch Devon’s exquisite qualities.

You just worry about your opinions and I’ll worry about mine. Everyone is allowed to vent their feelings about the people being casted without the fans of these people barking at them. Calm down. 

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Devon is a fit model, VS team loves her, and she does nothing but mind her business and walk her show. She's pretty and have a decent walk, there's nothing wrong with having her there instead of someone like Megan Puleri.

Agreed. Having interacted with her before I can tell you she’s incredibly sweet.

14 hours ago, phang.s said:

Can y’all not do this tomorrow when actual announcements are probabaly going to take place lol if you aren’t any good at reading signals just wait for people to explicitly say yes or no  💀

Lol sorry y'all. I just didnt see her name on the callbacks listed on here. Hopefully Greta gets it thou