Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Lini Kennedy is out fuck.. she have what it takes in looks but definitely zero experience on runway next year hopefully .

by other hand my girl Abby champion have walked Chanel and opened Eli saab so that will help her a lot on the catwalk and hf experience . waiting for her , Duckie she is fire !! and Duh my sis Babs.

btw Lorena rae looks good, tall long legs . even her face reminds me a ant a pretty ant lol idk but would like to see her in tho.

Rozanne Verduin did the casting, I don't know if she got the callback, but the girl is seriously gorgeous. She is the kind of model who has been working non stop in the commercial side for several years who has a lot of potential with a very little acknowledgement for the general public. I'm rooting for her.

740full-rozanne-verduin1.jpg 1118full-rozanne-verduin.jpg large-1523958245-b6a0f4db3b76a59cc6f83f59bfe16d90.jpg 740full-rozanne-verduin.jpg

I really don't know what direction is VS taking this time around but I won't really judge till we get there because what they were doing these last few years haven't been working as it should so maybe this will bring the spark back or it could be a total disaster. Either way, my expectations are so low so I won't get dissapointed if everything is a mess again.:rofl:

56 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

1148948186_ScreenShot2018-09-03at5_00_50PM.thumb.jpg.cc68955070550e4d4d76005b31e7004f.jpg

Sadie Newman, Riley Montana, Maartje Verhoef, and Yasmin confirmed. 

I would really hate for Sadine to walk in the show. It has nothing to offer, it's boring. It's an injustice to other girls.

YASMINE YES PLEASE.

48 minutes ago, dalia_b said:

Rozanne Verduin did the casting, I don't know if she got the callback, but the girl is seriously gorgeous. She is the kind of model who has been working non stop in the commercial side for several years who has a lot of potential with a very little acknowledgement for the general public. I'm rooting for her.

740full-rozanne-verduin1.jpg 1118full-rozanne-verduin.jpg large-1523958245-b6a0f4db3b76a59cc6f83f59bfe16d90.jpg 740full-rozanne-verduin.jpg

I like her a lot too. She reminds me of Edita V.  She might be too short for the runway