Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

20 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

or even Taylor Hill's Sister. Can you imsgine if Puleri walks again? and what about Kendall, hope she stays away from the show.

Maybe in the calbacks we'll see the nepostism gang? Do you guys think gigi would be back again? 

Gigi and Bella wouldnt even have to go to castings with the profile they carry. Their posts from last year himted hard at that.

I'm sure the Hadids will walk, Kendull's career has been over for a while and I'm sure her recent bullshit comments won't be helping her at all, especially because a lot of the girls were truly pissed, so I don't see her walking. Hopefully we won't get Baldwin either.

As for Sadie, I think she'll make it because she's been working with the brand recently, Taylor's sister has never done anything for VS so idk, she doesn't have the greatest career out there either so it feels like a long shot.

24 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm sure the Hadids will walk, Kendull's career has been over for a while and I'm sure her recent bullshit comments won't be helping her at all, especially because a lot of the girls were truly pissed, so I don't see her walking. Hopefully we won't get Baldwin either.

As for Sadie, I think she'll make it because she's been working with the brand recently, Taylor's sister has never done anything for VS so idk, she doesn't have the greatest career out there either so it feels like a long shot.

Doing photoshoots with them doesn't mean a lot I guess... but if it's true we could finally see Robin and Nadine and Lameka would be back.

1 hour ago, coolboy said:

Doing photoshoots with them doesn't mean a lot I guess... but if it's true we could finally see Robin and Nadine and Lameka would be back.

I believe all these girls will be back. They were good last year and have been working a lot for VS.

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

If she is, it’s all her own doing. Should have just coasted along. No one likes a model who is unappreciative and with a bad attitude despite being where she is because of her family connections.

+1