Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Did imaam or irina say why they’re not attending castings? 

Also, seems a little unfair that Mayowa and the Russians might not get picked this year. 

I love Sui but she hasn’t been as fun on the runway, so maybe she’s bored with the whole thing and should take a year out.

The rest of the models in casting - not one over 25 (except angels and Kate)? Seems like being sexy has a limit for VS 😞

2 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

This person is claiming to be a model who has already walked the VSFS...

Seems unlikely.

PicsArt_08-26-02.48.53.jpg

Never believe a word from baldwinstruth instagram. She said she was going to walk last year and it was all bullshit because she never attended to castings, she told that Ed casually called her a week before for her to go to Shangai and walk the show, according to her she rehearshed and everything but then said "no" to walk a day before. As if that happens, just lying for likes and followers.:rofl:

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Never believe a word from baldwinstruth instagram. She said she was going to walk last year and it was all bullshit because she never attended to castings, she told that Ed casually called her a week before for her to go to Shangai and walk the show, according to her she rehearshed and everything but then said "no" to walk a day before. As if that happens, just lying for likes and followers.:rofl:

Bahaha, I know, trust me. Just thought it was pretty funny of her to say that. Using "influencers" for PR events doesn't mean VS is going to invite them to walk the show. 

Srsly, I'm not surprised if VS give Sadie a "yes". It sucks this nepotism but being the best friend of Sara, surely they will do the favor.

I would be happy to see: Shanina, Victoria Bronova, Luna B., Maria Borges, Abby Champion, Robin Holzken, Ebonee Davis, Ellen Rosa, Sui He, Sanne Vloet.
And with what happened last year in China, I hope that at least they have the decency to invite the Russian models who are supposed to be walking, even though some of them I do not like at all.

The fewer angels there are, its better for me, tbh. I hope VS are smart this year and do not have a many models and go back to those old days where the angels got 3 costumes, goddamn.

You may have seen this post on Instagram:

The info on this list is unreliable right now for 2 reasons:

One being that the list above is nearly identical to JROCK’s “most likely to attend castings” list (the majority of the models in that list aren’t 100% confirmed) and the other one being that there was confirmation from one of the models on the list, Chuyan He, that she won’t be attending castings for agency-related reasons. I wouldn’t trust it.

1 hour ago, naomi said:

You may have seen this post on Instagram:

The info on this list is unreliable right now for 2 reasons:

One being that the list above is nearly identical to JROCK’s “most likely to attend castings” list (the majority of the models in that list aren’t 100% confirmed) and the other one being that there was confirmation from one of the models on the list, Chuyan He, that she won’t be attending castings for agency-related reasons. I wouldn’t trust it.

Everyone and their mother are posting screenshots of JROCK's post and passing it as 100% confirmed, some even erasing their username and crediting sketchy IG accounts... 

S/O @naomi

CONFIRMED FOR SHOW:
- Maggie Laine

- Zuri Tibby

CONFIRMED TO NOT BE ATTENDING:

Chuyan He

Imaan Hammam

Irina Sharipova

Jena Goldsack

Nicole Harrison

CONFIRMED TO BE ATTENDING CASTINGS:

- Abby Champion

- Alannah Walton 

- Alexina Graham 

- Alicia Burke

- Ambra Gutierrez
- Aqua Parios

- Ashika Pratt

- Ashley Karah

- Barbara Palvin

- Brittni Tucker

- Bruna Lirio

- Caroline Kelley

- Chantal Monaghan

- Chase Carter

- Chelsey Weimar 

- Cindy Bruna

- Cindy Mello

- Dasha Maletina

- Destine Kinser

- Devon Windsor

- Ella Rattigan

- Elsa Baldaia 

- Eniola Abioro

- Faith Lynch

- Hannah Donker

- I-Hua Wu

- Jasmine Daniels

- Jessica Clements

- Jessica Strother

- Jessie Li

- Josie Canseco

- Julia Belyakova 

- Kate Grigorieva

- Keke Lindgard

- Kelly Gale

- Kelsey Merritt

- Lais Oliveira 

- Lameka Fox

- Lara Ghraoui 

- Lara Helmer

- Lauren Layne

- Leila Nda

- Lorena Rae

- Luna Bijl

- Luna Castilho

- Mackinley Hill 

- Maia Cotton

- Maria Borges

- Mariah Strongin

- Mayowa Nicholas 

- Megan Puleri

- Megan Williams

- Melissa Cuc

- Melodie Vaxelaire 

- Meri Gulin

- Michelle Dantas

- Michelle van Bijnen

- Michi Delane

- Mili Boskovic

- Moa Aberg

- Nadine Leopold 

- Noel Berry 

- Paige Reifler

- Peyton Knight

- Raylane Raysa

- Robin Holzen

- Roos Abels

- Roosmarijn de Kok

- Rosmary Altuve Gomez

- Rubina Dyan

- Sadie Newman

- Samille Bermannelli 

- Sandra Martens

- Sanne Vloet

- Shanina Shaik

- Valery Kaufman 

- Vanessa Moody

- Wallette Watson

- Xin Xie

- Zorana Kuzmanovic

All models who may attend castings:

Spoiler

- Abby Champion

- Alana Felisberto

- Alannah Walton

- Alecia Morais

- Alexina Graham 

- Alicia Burke

- Ambra Gutierrez 

- Anastasia Chekry

- Anya Lesun

- Aqua Parios (confirmed to be attending castings by Dr. Toscano)

- Arlenis Sosa? 

- Ashika Pratt

- Ashley Karah

- Barbara Palvin

- Beate Muska

- Brittni Tucker

- Brooke Lynn Buchanan 

- Bruna Lirio (working out like crazy / #BodyByBruna?)

- Carolina Sanchez

- Caroline Kelley

- Cayley King

- Chantal Monaghan 

- Charlee Fraser 

- Chase Carter (prepping for something next week... according to trainer Steve Uria)

- Chelsey Weimar 

- Chuyan He

- Cindy Bruna

- Cindy Mello (confirmed to be attending castings by Dr. Toscano)

- Claire VanBeber

- Daiane Sodré

- Dalia Savic

- Dana Taylor 

- Daniela Lopez Osorio

- Danielle Knudson

- Dasha Maletina

- Destine Kinser

- Devon Windsor

- Ebonee Davis

- Ella Rattigan

- Ellen Rosa

- Elsa Baldaia 

- Eniola Abioro

- Faith Lynch

- Frida Aasen 

- Georgia Fowler

- Gizele Oliviera

- Hannah Donker

- Hannah Ferguson (stated in a Model Squad promo that her goal is to walk the VSFS this year)

- Herieth Paul

- I-Hua Wu

- Jacquelyn Jablonski?

- Janaye

- Jasmine Daniels

- Jasmine Sanders

- Jessica Clements (confirmed to be attending castings by Dr. Toscano)

- Jessica Strother

- Jessie Li

- Josie Canseco

- Jourdana Elizabeth

- Julia Belyakova 

- Julieta Miquelarena

- Karlie Kloss 

- Kate Grigoreva (confirmed to be going to castings via her Instagram story) 

- Keilani Asmus

- Keke Lindgard

- Kelly Gale

- Kelsey Merritt 

- Kristina Peric 

- Lais Oliveira 

- Lameka Fox

- Lara Ghraoui

- Lara Helmer

- Lauren Layne

- Leila Nda

- Lorena Rae (prepping for something next week... according to trainer Steve Uria)

- Luna Bijl

- Luna Castilho

- Mackinley Hill 

- Madison Headrick 

- Maia Cotton 

- Maria Borges

- Mariah Strongin 

- Marianne Fonseca 

- Mayowa Nicholas 

- Megan Puleri (confirmed via Instagram direct message that she will attend castings)

- Megan Williams

- Melissa Cuc

- Melodie Vaxelaire 

- Meri Gulin

- Michelle Dantas

- Michelle van Bijnen

- Michi Delane

- Mili Boskovic 

- Moa Aberg

- Nadine Leopold

- Nicole Harrison

- Noel Berry 

- Paige Reifler

- Peyton Knight (mentioned in a post by a trainer to be prepping for VS, so basically confirmed)

- Raylane Raysa

- Robin Holzen (has a video series being filmed about her road to castings...)

- Roos Abels

- Roosmarijn de Kok

- Rosmary Altuve Gomez

- Rubina Dyan

- Sadie Newman 

- Samille Bermannelli 

- Sandra Martens

- Sanne Vloet

- Sara Witt

- Shanina Shaik

- Sofia Resing

- Sui He

- Valery Kaufman 

- Vanessa Moody

- Victoria Bronova 

- Victoria Lee

- Wallette Watson

- Xin Xie

- Zorana Kuzmanovic

9 hours ago, medicenevs said:

lmao this is so dumb.. last year we were in track with everything, we knew every model who was accepted for the show/every model who was rejected/every model who couldn't walk the show bc of the visa so claiming sth like this is so stupid lol 

Am I the only one seeing a huge lack of diversity in the models going to castings?

No Asían models this time because the show is NY (supposedly)?

Also... no mature faces, what it's a pitty. I would like to see models as Irina Shayk.

59 minutes ago, willash said:

Am I the only one seeing a huge lack of diversity in the models going to castings?

Also... no mature faces, what it's a pitty. I would like to see models as Irina Shayk.

I second this! I was hoping to see more household HF names in the show this year! 

Hopefully Kelsey Merritt, Jessie Li would be the newcomers. Would’ve loved to see Ping Hue back since she didn’t walk in 2014 even though she was confirmed.

I do want to see Anna Ewers, Birgit Kos, Vittoria Ceretti to be walking for VSFS. 

1 hour ago, willash said:

Sis, do NOT jump the gun like this. Castings starts in two days and the returning girls won't even be there until next Monday, so the odds are the list we currently have is less than half the models that will actually attend the casting. Let's wait until the 29-31 casting calls are over and we'll know for sure the new faces and then on the 3rd we'll get a look at the potential returning girls, but I think already calling out lack of diversity or lack of mature models.

As for the Russians, I understand it would be nice of VS to offer them all a spot for this year after the visa issue from last year but why would they? It wasn't their fault they didn't get the visas, and also god only knows how much a woman can change in a year. I'm all for Mayowa (who is not Russian but also didn't get her visa) walking this year but I can see why VS didn't give them a free pass for this year.

@PinkCouture is there any way to get this thread locked again like last year?

12 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

Srsly, I'm not surprised if VS give Sadie a "yes". It sucks this nepotism but being the best friend of Sara, surely they will do the favor.

or even Taylor Hill's Sister. Can you imsgine if Puleri walks again? and what about Kendall, hope she stays away from the show.

Maybe in the calbacks we'll see the nepostism gang? Do you guys think gigi would be back again?