Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

19 hours ago, Cute said:

I guess Lily's pregnancy puts her out of the show this year?

Yup. She's three to four months pregnant, there is no way she'll walk this year, I'll remove her now from the first page 

EDIT: I can't edit the first post anymore :( 

so far from the list I like

- Cindy Bruna(maybe)

- Kelly Gale (Maybe)

- Bruna Lirio (maybe)

- Gizele Oliviera

- Brittni Tucker

- Chase Carter (prepping for something next week... according to trainer Steve Uria)

- Daniela Lopez Osorio

- Josie Canseco (maybe)

- Kelsey Merritt 

- Lauren Layne

- Nicole Harrison

- Noel Berry 

- Sofia Resing

- Marianne Fonseca 

- Kate Grigoreva 

- Georgia Fowler

- Frida Aasen 

- Valery Kaufman 

- Victoria Lee

- Robin Holzen (maybe...)

- Maia Cotton 

- Victoria Bronova 

- Arlenis Sosa (maybe)

- Alexina Graham 

- Nadine Leopold

- Vanessa Moody

- Hannah Ferguson 

- Ellen Rosa (maybe)

- Alana Felisberto

- Melodie Vaxelaire 

- Paige Reifler

7 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

when are castings gonna happen? this time around last year they already selected the girls who were going to be in the final lineup. 

Last year VS needed to cast early to have enough time to arrange Visas for the models.

51 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

when are castings gonna happen? this time around last year they already selected the girls who were going to be in the final lineup. 

Rumour is next late week. A trainer posted about “one week to go” and a street style photographer apparently said something about callbacks being first week of September. 

Dr. Nicholas Toscano, who serves as a dentist for many models, confirmed on his Instagram story that Aqua Parios and Jessica Clements are going to castings. 

SIDENOTE: Luping Wang, who has gone to castings previously, is pregnant, which means she can be eliminated as an option.

FOR me, sara will gets Fantasy bra,  but behati can have it for her  return,, i see romee with swaroski wing,   I noticed that with the potential absence of lily and the return of behati, every angel can have something this year, a closing or an opening either the fantasy bra or swarosky 

Now that we can count Lily out, we're at 12 Angels for this year IF Adriana, Candice and Behati all walk, this is already the lowest number of Angels we've had in the show for quite some years and it could even be lower so it's very likely this year every Angel can get something special if we have: Fantasy Bra + Swarovski outfit + 5 openings + 5 closings, so hopefully no one will get fucked this year :rofl: 

From the list of models we have potentially going to castings these are the ones I'd like to see

- Lorena Rae

- Barbara Palvin

- Cindy Bruna

- Kelly Gale

- Maria Borges

- Bruna Lirio

- Gizele Oliviera

- Roosmarijn de Kok

- Aqua Parios 

- Brittni Tucker

- Chase Carter

- Cindy Mello

- Daniela Lopez Osorio

- Kelsey Merritt 

- Noel Berry 

- Sofia Resing

- Georgia Fowler

- Frida Aasen 

- Robin Holzen 

- Alannah Walton - pretty sure she'll make it, IIRC Ed Razek was obsessed with her since she was like 15 and she was invited to see the show last year

- Victoria Bronova 

- Alexina Graham 

- Nadine Leopold

- Jourdana Elizabeth

- Alecia Morais

- Vanessa Moody

- Samille Bermannelli 

- Hannah Ferguson

- Paige Reifler

IF Timur is at the castings again like last year, I will be getting the pictures.

I definitely don´t want to se Vanessa moody near VS again, her walk last year war atrocious. But it seems like Ed loves her.

Frida Aasen, Alexina Graham, Valery Kaufman, Georgia Flowler & Sanne Vloet should all Come back Again.

Anybody Knows if the Etam contract forbid Constance to do the Show this Year?

I think Vanessa deserves another chance, i think her first walk was okay, I agree she was terrible in Goddesses or whatever the segment was, but the outfit did not fit her and she was closing a segment in her first time walking the biggest show on earth. If she walks again and she's awful, then I'd agree she needs to hit it. But I wouldn't say she's the worst thing we've seen on the runway and I like her VS pictures.

As for Constance, I have no idea on the Etam contract but based on last year's show I think VS has decided to get rid of most of the vets (The Jablonskis, Isa, Izabeli, etc) and focus on new faces, which makes sense as it is something that happens every so often. I would love to see Irina Shayk back, she was lovely in 2016 even tho she already had Intimissi so hopefully she'l walk again, highly doubt it tho. 

22 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I'd add Jasmine Sanders to the models possibly attending the castings. 

Added, along with Sara Witt, as well as a confirmation that Cindy Mello is attending castings. It's a safe bet that Gizele Oliviera is going, since she's training with Cindy. 

According to Dr. Toscano, Zuri is confirmed for the fashion show already. Not surprising, but makes me believe Maggie truly is a PINK spokesmodel and is booked for that reason. Could Grace be out?  

Don't know why, but it feels like a lot of signs of FB are pointing towards Martha. 

That aside, pretty sure Ming and Sui are back for another year. Ming is still being used by VS for their commercial shots and Sui is doing quite a bit of VS flagship promotion activity this year. Perhaps next year we can talk about new Asians joining the lineup, because I see VS getting rid of Sui next year. I doubt Liu will return. 

10 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

Added, along with Sara Witt, as well as a confirmation that Cindy Mello is attending castings. It's a safe bet that Gizele Oliviera is going, since she's training with Cindy. 

According to Dr. Toscano, Zuri is confirmed for the fashion show already. Not surprising, but makes me believe Maggie truly is a PINK spokesmodel and is booked for that reason. Could Grace be out?  

I am not surprised that Grace was almost not working with PINK this year at all because she was working a lot in high fashion, doing campaigns for Chanel, Versace, H&M, Estee Lauder. Anyway she was included in the project with Miley Cyrus which is 100 % confirmed because Miley followed Grace on instagram. So she might be done with PINK, but obviously she is walking that year and I doubt she needs to attend the casting. Most probably she will be walking Tommy's show in Shanghai at the beginning of September instead of attending callbacks.