Bellazon

Bellazon's Underdogs Competition.

lostdiadem

As I wasn't tag I am going to nominate these girls even if the nominations are closed!!!!!!!

badAss.thumb.gif.cd4b4beabd60a283869575bb68ca1d38.gif

And i am not going to vote just because you never tag me :blah:And i feel very sad about it:sad:

Lily Jean Harvey

Abigail Zientek

Kaitlin Covarrubias

Jenny Watwood

Kelsey Merritt

Elsie Hewitt

Tess Jantschek

Olivia Dolbec

Sarah Tansey

Holly Arabella

Sera Mann

Sabrina O'Neal

Nadya Papazova

Giuliana Graul

Priscilla Huggins Ortiz

15 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

You can vote for your favourite models but try to be fair and vote for the ones you think have potential and deserve more attention and love, or else we lose the purpose of the competition.

Generally our favorites are going to be the ones that we think deserve more attention.

11 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

As I wasn't tag I am going to nominate these girls even if the nominations are closed!!!!!!!

badAss.thumb.gif.cd4b4beabd60a283869575bb68ca1d38.gif

And i am not going to vote just because you never tag me :blah:And i feel very sad about it:sad:

Well, you were nowhere to be seen during the Brazilian one and I thought you were on a break with comps or on a vacay and you weren't active on BZ, soo.. :idk:

6 hours ago, jkjk said:

people's definition of underdog is going to vary, so results should be interesting

I hope so! :D 

4 hours ago, Grievous said:

Generally our favorites are going to be the ones that we think deserve more attention.

Of course, but sometimes you might find a round in which there are models who might be in need of more attention than your favourites. Like for example, in my opinion, Vika Bronova is very pretty and a good model, but already a bit overrated, so that's why I'm not gonna vote for her, since it's the purpose of the comp to vote for one we think is "underrated" instead.

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Well, you were nowhere to be seen during the Brazilian one and I thought you were on a break with comps or on a vacay and you weren't active on BZ, soo.. :idk:

It's because I am working full time now and I do not have time to fool around on BZ like I used to do. :( but now that i have a smart phone i will connect at work (lol! :rofl:)

The under dog competition was great for me because I am really tired seeing the same girls on every single competitions & there are so many models who deserve attention (especially on my list :happy:)

Oh well :hmm: