Bellazon

Motion

Here is the latest Minute Diary from Ale' website, it's actually about 2 minutes long. I didn't see it posted yet, so figured I would put it up.

I thought the Toga party part was pretty cool. And she's singing a song on the beach and dancing as well.

You'll need flv player to play this video as it's flv format. ;)

The video is hosted on Rapidshare, and due to it being a flash file, instead of clicking on the download link and having a new window pop up, you may have to right click and save target as. Otherwise it may just try to open the video instead of downloading it.

New Ale Diary Video

Edit:

Also here is the new greeting from Ale you see when you access her site. Enjoy! :)

Ale Greeting

• 2 weeks later...

Hi peeps

im new to this board, i LOVE the Angels, especially Alessandra and Adriana.. really dynamite :drool:

I saw all those Video links here but all of them are expired, yousendit isnt that good :\

can you please upload some of the HOTTEST videos again PLEASE? i dont have any of the ale videos listed in this topic, oh and i really need some angelsacrossamerica videos, especially this vh1 high quality one.

if you can upload some for me or maybe you have a link where i can get those... i would aprecciate it :)

• 2 weeks later...
There's a new video diary up at Ale's Official Site.  It's on the PINK campaign in Malibu.  She wears glasses and makes faces in them.  And she sucks in some helium.

As gorgeous as she is, I think I adore the fact that she is a complete dork the most!  :p

ETA:  Here is the video:

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=329DSKT...C321I7EHVBCA264

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aww.. i missed it :cry: can someone repost please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...