Liora Lapointe
Thumbnail

bebop2015

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

She reminds me of Kate Li a little bit! It's a shame she doesn't have more work. She looks way older on her Instgram, I was surprised she's as young as she is, she just looks really mature. I wonder if she has more work and no one keeps this updated? If I find anything from her, I'll post it because she is very pretty. 

• 8 months later...

I'm surprised there's not more activity for Liora here, she's just so beautiful.  In the last few months, she has appeared in LiveFastMagazine.com in Issue #7 (formerly named GirlfriendMtrl Magazine), in an article on FlanelleMag.com, on some of the items for sale for OWIntimates, and here's just a few more of the pics of her modelling for Dollskill:

fbNg4WNgNU0tkNKzDPmF2MuDYg3ECt3a-34.thumb.jpg.b03fe14877eb952f7fe5b7fa01b033a2.jpg

htyQktSWv4hEyCn7vtZk3Dbq4HJNZD73-34.jpg VcbiXMhx03u6Be8MkSzgLRaSBwcfQBON-34.jpg phBexOAQafPIKgFu8XAyZmg3N8zY45QH-34.jpg iDJD67jDpRIAJuNgXUWswCGT4BIxVOCm-34.jpg wglRrz5Hyhw6s9VPAdQssCT8EYsxuZ52-34.jpg rJHCzFxKZVUYRALApufmFxH3Gt5PdBBi-34.jpg UoPvVGdJqLMbSWDpsSIvYrbaFjy5rERp-34.jpg lkoKpLKafravX6vGBWnQ0RwhpsLGOJgX-34.jpg hsFq1q8s6OSdaCndoPz9Mkb5RSMsRi5Q-34.jpg 5KtxP5kyRRbrllzejJQ6Of3H9JxyXnkH-34.jpg 5oxuyTojVpF7CwRYMUfBBB7UmVHr2bX2-34.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 7:40 PM, Cult Icon said:

her youtube is quite active, complete with her superhuman beauty : D

"Superhuman beauty" is correct!  Here are a couple of recent ones.  Didn't mention above that she created a brand as well and modeled all of the pics on that site too: ethereal-woman.com

Edited by Red20
first link attempt wasn't working.