Bellazon

Charlie Hunnam
Thumbnail

feolla

• 2 weeks later...

^Here it is. Damn some fangirls are just crazy. I know I've seen it first hand with people constantly TRASHING Leo DiCaprio's gf's for no reason and over the most trivial things like the way their hair looks or the way they dress and they just decide anything and everything they do is terrible. And I don't doubt Charlie's GF receieves the same treatment. It's similar across alot of male celebrities, women trash their girlfriends. For jealousy, hopes they will be with them, or just because they are bitter they can't have them. It's so ridiculous. I agree with Charlie, that if you are a fan of someone you support their dating choices, especially when its someone who has done nothing wrong.

http://www.justjared.com/2016/03/10/charlie-hunnam-defends-girlfriend-morgana-mcnelis-against-internet-haters/

• 1 month later...

Charlie Hunnam Shows Off His Sexy Scruff During an Outing in LA

bpP1wnDw.jpg sUmkha2F.jpg a7Lvv1CU.jpg icIQ28RE.jpg GGtSjX5F.jpg

Only Charlie Hunnam could make mundane errands look this good. The Lost City of Z actor looked all kinds of handsome on Thursday when he stepped out to grab a few groceries in West Hollywood. Charlie, who we are used to drooling over in a suit and tie or nothing at all, bundled up during the sunny afternoon. Three lucky women who were walking nearby also appeared to recognize the star and approached him, making him break out in a sweet smile.

Source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

People are speculating if she's pregenant...

Charlie Hunnam and his longtime girlfriend Morgana McNelis smile from ear to ear while heading to a furniture store together on Saturday afternoon (June 11) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The happy couple appeared to be in a great mood while doing some shopping over the weekend.

Up5yLcCb.jpg w7VmuN1g.jpg jUQ4brdI.jpg zhk6IS0o.jpg ACLcSATE.jpg w8z4p4f5.jpg Wr6AC8RE.jpg EedWD8mC.jpg Xn6NYyB3.jpg Stgym7ki.jpg UYPBNH9q.jpg uRCIFVTb.jpg y224u1fU.jpg G3pmwygM.jpg N0Z8yR1U.jpg m7P1lWlE.jpg EpH2F6ol.jpg robWPoSt.jpg NMRumc1F.jpg MF785yZp.jpg 4qRYN7Jd.jpg Hb6U1aIZ.jpg b3RFy5Y7.jpg E5BS4LyP.jpg LXLIrjWT.jpg P4fdh6tx.jpg hR9Ncw0s.jpg 18qD3ZD7.jpg ex7tzoy0.jpg uU72mcwJ.jpg xYRDeLtj.jpg 0TNtrrPc.jpg ibwOW6sM.jpg r2UdtIgH.jpg JrGxGuPe.jpg a2OYZHKv.jpg dN92THfP.jpg i2Vg7gcV.jpg A5d3SRNm.jpg MkG9aD0d.jpg cIBoqs5U.jpg

Source: Just Jared

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He looks so fine, oh my :heart:

JULY 23: 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' cast member Charlie Hunnam visits with Nikki Novak and Kristian Harloff at the Fandango Studio at San Diego Comic-Con International 2016 on July 23, 2016 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for Fandango)

KXJGv3cY.jpg EKvn9AEU.jpg ghAkIQ7K.jpg W4J18aOW.jpg zUvlFXFp.jpg UpqwelVt.jpg 7lpiIi85.jpg 5BJg03Hi.jpg 6kPxDwDa.jpg DS98QlxF.jpg hMRePqUn.jpg nourAwJc.jpg d1uA9Bki.jpg y2jgxcet.jpg k2YPC006.jpg