Bellazon

IF YOU WERE ONE OF THEM

tinkerbelle

Hmm pretty hard question. Like someone else already stated; you don't know what their lives are like and if you'd even like that. Beauty (although it certainly helps) does not neccesarily make you happy.

And I'm adding an additional question, makes it more fun in my opinion:

What would you do/ change after you had 'become' that person?

If I would have to choose....it would be:

Model:I love Adriana Lima and Ana BB but they've already reached their peaks in my opinion. The only thing left for me to do is trying to make a stab at saving their careers.

which would be in Adriana's case:

Go back to black hair :gocho: quit the weird faces ;) lose a little bit of weight and realize that there's more than just victoria's secret in the modeling world. And if I were Ana I'd try getting the victoriassecret people to start getting me more in catalogs and give more stuff to wear on the runway :)

Actress: Jessica Alba, but I would certainly quit the silly talks about wanting to be taller and skinnier. <_< And quit nagging about the fact she's only getting awards for her tight booty and not because of her acting :laugh: (which is logical because showing off her body is pretty much all she does in her films, which isn't a bad thing ofcourse. If you've got it, use it ;) ) But I would start choosing some quality movie roles instead of stuff like Fantastic 4 <_< so that atleast I'd get some recognition for being an actress.

Singer: none. I'd choose a dancer: Sofia boutella (the girl in my sig) I just love her stuff, she's so great. Yeah I'd defenitely want to be her for a couple of days. The way she dances, it's just a work of art :wub: and she's very pretty too.

sofiauh2.th.jpg

Hmm pretty hard question. Like someone else already stated; you don't know what their lives are like and if you'd even like that. Beauty (although it certainly helps) does not neccesarily make you happy.

And I'm adding an additional question, makes it more fun in my opinion:

What would you do/ change after you had 'become' that person?

If I would have to choose....it would be:

Model:I love Adriana Lima and Ana BB but they've already reached their peaks in my opinion. The only thing left for me to do is trying to make a stab at saving their careers.

which would be in Adriana's case:

Go back to black hair :gocho: quit the weird faces ;) lose a little bit of weight and realize that there's more than just victoria's secret in the modeling world. And if I were Ana I'd try getting the victoriassecret people to start getting me more in catalogs and give more stuff to wear on the runway :)

Actress: Jessica Alba, but I would certainly quit the silly talks about wanting to be taller and skinnier. <_< And quit nagging about the fact she's only getting awards for her tight booty and not because of her acting :laugh: (which is logical because showing off her body is pretty much all she does in her films, which isn't a bad thing ofcourse. If you've got it, use it ;) ) But I would start choosing some quality movie roles instead of stuff like Fantastic 4 <_< so that atleast I'd get some recognition for being an actress.

Singer: none. I'd choose a dancer: Sofia boutella (the girl in my sig) I just love her stuff, she's so great. Yeah I'd defenitely want to be her for a couple of days. The way she dances, it's just a work of art :wub: and she's very pretty too.

sofiauh2.th.jpg

I´ve never known her name, but I´ve always loved the way she dances, and looks!! She´s really an artist!!! We have one girl here in Slovakia, that is very similar to her, she´s a dancer, and she´s like...when you´re looking and watching her dancing, it´s like a fairy tale...know what I mean?? :)

At first I thought I would like to be Laetitia Casta. She's my favorite model and she's a good actress too. I could make a CD like Carla Bruni then too ... but then: Would I be like having my personality but "just" her looks and life? That would be pretty cool because I like myself. And I don't like her taste in men <_<

And then I thought maybe I like to be Angelina Jolie even more because she's got Brad Pitt ... :drool:

... or maybe I would like to be Barbra Streisand - she can sing, she can act and she's at an age where you don't need to compete with younger actresses anymore and you can just be yourself and have cakes without having to go to the gym afterwards :laugh: