Bellazon

Kate Bosworth
Thumbnail

bsodalptraum

Born January 2, 1983, in Los Angeles, California, Catherine Ann Bosworth spent most of her childhood traveling throughout the United States, including San Francisco, Connecticut and Massachusetts. An award-winning equestrian, her big break came about in 1998 during a casting call for Robert Redford's The Horse Whisperer. - Askmen.com

142431.25818.jpg

:heart: :drool: :heart:

so lovely

images over 600 pixels have to be linked or thumbnailed. edited by neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ya thats nice shes with Revlon, But i get kind of bummed out when an actress is repping a cosmetics co. Id rather see a model.  :/

I agree. I can't remember the last time I saw a model doing an ad campaign for Revlon, I remember Cindy Crawford was a big name for them. Kate Bosworth, Julianne Moore, Eva Mendes, Halle Berry, and now Susan Surrandon ( just saw her on their newest commercial ) are all doing Revlon. That's five huge ad spots that models won't get now.

Kate Bosworth is very pretty, though.

Orlando and Kate's shocking split

Absence has failed to make the heart grow fonder for actors Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth. They've split up because they just don't see enough of each other. "They're both always working," says a friend of Orlando's. "Things just got impossible." The hot couple had been dating for more than two years. But when Orlando, 28, landed roles in two sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean to be shot in the West Indies just as Kate, 22, is going to Australia for Superman returns, they both realized they should worry about their super-hot careers first and their love life second. But could there be a reconciliation sometime in the future? Yes, say friends, just so long as they can find some quality time to spend together.

Sad, they were such a cute couple. Teenage girls who love 'Orli' will be ecstatic I'm sure.