Bellazon

Signature bets

Stromboli1

• 1 month later...

^For example....... @lostdiadem & @peroxideblonde are arguing with me about who will win the Brazilian competition. We come to this thread to make a friendly signature bet wager that Lais Ribeiro will win/not win the Brazilian competition. Also the length of the signature bet must determined too. If Lais wins, LDD & PB have to have a Lorena Rae gif in their signatures for a week and if Lais loses I have to have a Kate Upton gif in my signature for a week. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Enrico_sw make sense? :chicken:

actually Benny kinda likes Lorena :rofl:

and about me.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

19 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

That explanation scenario was purely hypothetical and was used to explain the rules. :chicken:

Sure, I know, but your explanation made me realize that I vote in these competitions without even knowing what happens :rofl:

I'll take that bet to get this thread going. :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Alright, but you need to bet on another scenario Team A - Team B (if your bet is just that the final won't be France-Croatia, your chances to win are 7 times higher than mine :rolingpin:)

We must agree on what happens if one of us loses. :chicken:

Dunno. You help me to fix my picture problems if I win? What do you want if you win?

Should've said that scenario was purely hypothetical & fictitious. :laugh:

Sweden finishes 4th place or higher. :chicken:

The stipulations must be a signature bet....... hence the title of the thread. :chicken:

20 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Sweden finishes 4th place or higher. :chicken:

It's 3:00 am here, so I may be sleepy, but I still see that you're trying to rip me off :laugh::rolingpin:. Yours has a 1/2 probability, whereas mine has a 1/8 probability.

You have to bet on a final "setup" (team XX against team YY) so that it's fair.

20 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

The stipulations must be a signature bet....... hence the title of the thread. :chicken:

Alright, if I win, you have a signature with Antoine Griezmann for 1 week.

If you win, dunno :idk: (I'm too sleepy...)

If we both lose (3/4 probability...), we both have to put ducks in our signatures for 1 week :idk:

You have the way better team though. :chicken:

What about Sweden has to finish 3rd or higher? :chicken: For both bets each team has to win 2 matches....... you have the way better team and favorite, but I get the possibility of a do over with the 3rd place match if Sweden loses the semifinal if they even made it there. :chicken:

If we both lose I'll put Griezmann in my signature for week like the bet and you do you duck thing. :chicken:

@Stromboli1 I don't know what Enric40 thinks about this :rofl:  He seems like a decent guy, so I'll let him answer you.

On my side, I don't really care about Griezmann being your best buddy (I didn't even choose it as your penalty, you begged me to inflict it to you. :rofl: It's as if you wanted it to happen :rolleyes:). If you insist (it does look that way :rolleyes:), let's say before Tuesday 8:00 pm (European time!), to show your support  :bellazon:

The real deed I would've asked for is a solution to BZ's picture problem: that's the only thing that matters.... it's killing the fun here and that really annoys me. :dead_horse: