Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thanks @Minerva13 for these awesome and rare issues!

 

I finally found the name of this very fav model of mine that is featured in these issues of HB that you've posted! 

 

"fast times" - Berta Waagfjord
"great pretenders" - Berta again
"tropical coolers" - not Suzanne alongside Irene
"short order" - Cristina Cascardo (brunette) (She's got a thread of her own.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RocketQueen said:

Thanks @Minerva13 for these awesome and rare issues!

 

I finally found the name of this very fav model of mine that is featured in these issues of HB that you've posted! 

 

"fast times" - Berta Waagfjord
"great pretenders" - Berta again
"tropical coolers" - not Suzanne alongside Irene
"short order" - Cristina Cascardo (brunette) (She's got a thread of her own.)

:flower:

Wow!Thanks.In this editorial on page 6 model Berta this Berta Waagfjord too

Model not Suzanne Lanza?My friend tell me this model Suzanne (I don't know she well)

279724542_bazaarusnov1990bytorkilgudnasonmodelsmonicaberta2.jpg.7385063b6caeed6211b4c2b1a571564b.thumb.jpg.abaacf0b7d9305e478c5d603eb1022ef.jpg1083737624_november19904.jpg.f3bf58d57ed26e43b5b653032e16d497.thumb.jpg.b3477cb5915b5e013a06dc214e9c8184.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, she's in that ed too! I'm gonna start a thread about Berta in a sec.

 

Even though this model does resemble Suzanne, the shape of the face is completely different. Unfortunately, I have no idea who she may be. Perhaps @Chirkomania has a clue.

 

1756641181_HarpersBazaarUSNovember199009-tile.thumb.jpg.d6aa9861e3090ac9434fc77806769f3f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990
Cover:Julia Roberts by Matthew Rolston 

Scanned by me (cover my magazine is badly damaged,this cover photo from pinterest)

26c08230b5ee9b965e0d08d168955334--julia-roberts-harpers-bazaar.thumb.jpg.b71a2cc0175ec76b8d59da9b5a88530a.jpg

 

Photographer:Rico Puhlmann
''Cabaret nights''

Models:?

Hair:Madeleine Cofano

Make-up:Fran Cooper
 

bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 01.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 02.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 03.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 04.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 05.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 06.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 07.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990
''Fashion freedom''
Photographer:Rico Puhlmann

Models:?

Hair:Madeleine Cofano

Make-up:Fran Cooper

Scanned by me

 

bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 1.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 2.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 3.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 4.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 5.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 6.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 7.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 8.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 9.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990

''Neutral Ground''
Photographer:Rico Puhlmann

Model:Irene Pfeiffer? 

Hair:Kerry Warn

Make-up:Fran Cooper

Scanned by me

bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 1.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 2.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 3.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 4.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 5.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 6.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 7.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 8.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 9.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990

''Grand Illusions''

Photographer:David Seidner

Model:Charlene Short

Hair:Perrine Rougemont

Make-up:Rumiko

Scanned by me

bazaar us 09 1990 3.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 4.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 5.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 6.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 7.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990

''The bright tights!''

Photographer:Francesco Scavullo

Models:?

Hair:Kerry Warn

Make-up:B.J. Gillian

Scanned by me

bazaar us 09 1990 by francesco scavullo 1.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by francesco scavullo 2.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by francesco scavullo 3.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by francesco scavullo 4.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by francesco scavullo 5.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by francesco scavullo 6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990

''Quick changes''

Photographer:Rico Puhlmann
Model:?

Hair:Kerry Warn

Make-up:Fran Cooper

Scanned by me

bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 01.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 02.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 03.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 04.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990

Harper's Bazaar Promotion:Nordstrom
Models:?

Scanned by me

bazaar us 09 1990 1.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 2.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 3.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 4.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 5.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 6.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 7.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 8.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 9.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 10.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 11.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990
America's 10 most beautiful women

Winona Ryder by Matthew Rolston

Andie MacDowell by Rico Puhlmann

Farrah Fawcett by Matthew Rolston

Jennifer Jason Leigh by Matthew Rolston

Shirley MacLaine by Matthew Rolston

Janet Jackson by Matthew Rolston

Isabella Rossellini by Rico Puhlmann

Kelly Lynch by Matthew Rolston

Julia Roberts by Matthew Rolston

Meg Ryan by Matthew Rolston
 

Part I

Scanned by me

 

bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 1.jpg bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 2.jpg bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 3.jpg bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 4.jpg bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 27.jpg bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 5.jpg bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 6.jpg bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 7.jpg bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 8.jpg bazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 28.jpgbazaar us 09 1990-10 most beautiful women 9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990
Cover:Julia Roberts by Matthew Rolston 

Scanned by me (cover my magazine is badly damaged,this cover photo from pinterest)

26c08230b5ee9b965e0d08d168955334--julia-roberts-harpers-bazaar.thumb.jpg.b71a2cc0175ec76b8d59da9b5a88530a.jpg

 

Photographer:Rico Puhlmann
''Cabaret nights''

Models:?


 

bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 01.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 02.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 03.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 04.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 05.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 06.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 07.jpg

They are Kristen Noel and Cristina Cascardo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990
''Fashion freedom''
Photographer:Rico Puhlmann

Models:?

Hair:Madeleine Cofano

Make-up:Fran Cooper

Scanned by me

 

bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 1.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 2.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 3.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 4.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 5.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 6.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 7.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 8.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 9.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 10.jpg

Kristen Noel again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990

''Neutral Ground''
Photographer:Rico Puhlmann

Model:Irene Pfeiffer? 

Hair:Kerry Warn

Make-up:Fran Cooper

Scanned by me

bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 1.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 2.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 3.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 4.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 5.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 6.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 7.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 8.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 9.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 10.jpg

Yes,she is Irene Pfeifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

Harper's Bazaar US (№ 3345) September 1990

''Quick changes''

Photographer:Rico Puhlmann
Model:?

Hair:Kerry Warn

Make-up:Fran Cooper

Scanned by me

bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 01.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 02.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 03.jpg bazaar us 09 1990 by Rico Puhlmannn 04.jpg

She is Gail Elliott.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information