Bellazon

Carla Ossa
Thumbnail

CAHA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm new to this thread, and as much as I appreciate the work involved with posting, it's disappointing that so many of the older pics have gone into the Twilight Zone and disappeared.   I scan older bridal magazines and have over 42,000 scans.  Posting them in any forum would be crazy time consuming, so here's what I'm now doing.   This might be applicable to this thread to get the older pictures out there.

I have a Tumblr blog where I post.  You can post 250 pictures a day in sets of 30 at a time.  This takes me less than 10 minutes every morning.  The pictures can be up to 2048 x 3072 pixels.  The best part is that there's free software that lets you download EVERYTHING at once.   The program is on GitHub and is called TumblThree.   I've found this to be an easy (and FREE!) way to get my thousands of scans out into the wild for others to enjoy.

Anyone is free to message me for the links if you want.

On 6/26/2023 at 8:37 AM, Bride fan said:

I'm new to this thread, and as much as I appreciate the work involved with posting, it's disappointing that so many of the older pics have gone into the Twilight Zone and disappeared.   I scan older bridal magazines and have over 42,000 scans.  Posting them in any forum would be crazy time consuming, so here's what I'm now doing.   This might be applicable to this thread to get the older pictures out there.

I have a Tumblr blog where I post.  You can post 250 pictures a day in sets of 30 at a time.  This takes me less than 10 minutes every morning.  The pictures can be up to 2048 x 3072 pixels.  The best part is that there's free software that lets you download EVERYTHING at once.   The program is on GitHub and is called TumblThree.   I've found this to be an easy (and FREE!) way to get my thousands of scans out into the wild for others to enjoy.

Anyone is free to message me for the links if you want.

Can you share the link to your tumblr blog?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...