Bellazon

Carla Ossa
Thumbnail

CAHA

Hi! I hope you're doing fine, Ed. Yes, the last four posts make it seem as though a Carla army might be a reality sometime soon. This place is great as usual and I feel like giving something back to it, but I wouldn't know where to start so expect some worthless contributions from my part in the meantime.

Gorgeous, she shall follow me everywhere now. Thanks! Now I'm all nostalgic. I would love to know what everyone's favorite Carla picture is. Mine is probably this one, purely for sentimental reasons:

post-38877-0-72444700-1370401142_thumb.j

I believe it was the first time I laid my eyes on perfection.

Good one.

The green bikini is the one that started it all for me. I had to quickly figure out who that girl was.

post-35954-0-1446106585-18057_thumb.jpg

Lord knows I have a lot of Carla photos and it's pretty hard to pick a favorite. For some reason though, as I'm thumbing through them, I always pause at this one. I don't know why. I don't even know if I like the dress, but there's something about this picture. Maybe it's the Blackhawks thing.

post-35954-0-1446106585-47008_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing! On the other hand, have you ever come across a truly terrible Carla picture? One which didn't make her good looks justice. I can't recall any in particular. And I swear this is the last question, is Gio still your second favorite ? Was she ever? Somehow in my mind I've made up the thought that if this sad world we live in was even sadder, as in Carla had never been born, Gio would be your Carla of choice. Your #1. Is it so?

Edit: Wow, that was poorly written...