Bellazon

Interesting Youtube personalities

Cult Icon

41 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I am convinced that the majority of youtube models/pretty girl personalities have some strong form of narcissism/need for attention going on.

Ya think?:wink:

I do agree with you on that point. They scream look  at me, aren’t I pretty? Then drown their sorrows on whatever the hot and trending smoothie of the week mixed with vodka or tequila. 

28 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Ya think?:wink:

I do agree with you on that point. They scream look  at me, aren’t I pretty? Then drown their sorrows on whatever the hot and trending smoothie of the week mixed with vodka or tequila. 

From my "research" :D I gather that there are a few broad types although many have traits of more than one:

1. Youtube beauties that are earning supplemental income by modeling and promoting products

2. Real models that use it to self-advertise and promote their personal brand  (Sanne is very aggressive here, and there is also Madison Headrick) 

3. Then there are girls that just really, really want more attention and drama in their life  and will aggressively share personal information- the Jonna Halpin look-alike is one and so this one in particular:

https://www.youtube.com/user/itsmeSTEPANKA/videos

Alana comes across as extremely neurotic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4y-P3oyDIEqHPacAc0m3Q/videos

Rachel cook is more like a #2, #3, and #4 combined!

4. Girls that want flattering attention from men (like Caroline Zalog, although she is also a #1).  Piper is probably the worst and most shamelessly overt one, and she is also a #1 and #2.

@frenchkiki

Smoothies come across as a scam for weight loss/health to me.   They taste good and/or go down easily but :

1. the grinding destroys the fiber content and makes the calories spike insulin (and thus fat deposit and hunger pangs) a lot easier, especially if it's fruit.  It also digests way faster.  the person gets a quick high and then they're hungry again..

2. people use way too much fruit in their smoothies, turning it into a high calorie soft drink with vitamins...

3.  The act of crushing fruits/vegetables causes one to use a lot more material, which also increases calories.

Smoothies only make sense for people with high energy needs, like athletes and bodybuilders.  A better way is just to eat whole vegetables and fruit.  Fruit is not particularly good for weight loss either- it's still frutose with fiber.

14 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@frenchkiki

Smoothies come across as a scam for weight loss/health to me.   They taste good and/or go down easily but :

1. the grinding destroys the fiber content and makes the calories spike insulin (and thus fat deposit and hunger pangs) a lot easier, especially if it's fruit.  It also digests way faster.  the person gets a quick high and then they're hungry again..

2. people use way too much fruit in their smoothies, turning it into a high calorie soft drink with vitamins...

3.  The act of crushing fruits/vegetables causes one to use a lot more material, which also increases calories.

Smoothies only make sense for people with high energy needs, like athletes and bodybuilders.  A better way is just to eat whole vegetables and fruit.  Fruit is not particularly good for weight loss either- it's still frutose with fiber.

why are u telling me that?