Bellazon

Bump when high

Stromboli1

3 hours ago, SuperG.Girl said:

No ...... additionally some times brainless equals sexier :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken: 

Interesting :chicken:

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

No! And anyone who says they believe that is full of shit.

I do think that someone who is really stupid can be a turn-off.

But most of the time, we will try to drag back the best-looking person we can find back to our cave.

Of course, that doesn't mean other factors like intelligence and personality won't come into play as well.

I get that too. :chicken:

To be honest, I think you can frame this in a larger societal trend.

I'm not part of the anti-PC brigade, which is often times an excuse to be as bigoted and as narrow-minded in public as one might like.

But where I do think we go into cuckoo land is with stuff where reality cannot be acknowledged.

e.g. the body positivity movement has now gotten to a point where we can no longer say that a person who is really overweight is unhealthy.

Like, merely stating that obvious medical fact is deemed offensive.

Who exactly are we helping by doing this? :idk:

22 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@SuperG.Girl @Stormbringer @Cult Icon @Enrico_sw @jkjk @Sanni @Prettyphile @PinkCouture @lostdiadem @peroxideblonde @SympathysSilhouette @frenchkiki

Do you believe that looks are superficial and the brain is the sexiest bitch in the room? :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

No. Looks are important, it drives your natural attraction towards someone (though in the long term, other factors come into play).

Personality is something that becomes important very quickly: obnoxious and selfish pretty women turn out to be very  ugly. Nice and caring pretty women are the best of the best.

2 hours ago, SuperG.Girl said:

who do you think will score most guys? ....... the blonde asking the question or the blonde answering it? :laugh:

The blonde answering the question duh. :chicken:

Have you ever dated or been friends with a mimbo (male bimbo)? :chicken:

I have dated and been friends with a few of them, needless to say I wanted to hang myself a lot of the time after talking with them. :chicken: I was young, dumb, and full of cum then. :laugh:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Have you ever dated or been friends with a mimbo (male bimbo)? :chicken:

No, neither I met one. I don't think mimbos exist .....only bimbos (and most bimbos you ever met are regular women faking it to lure unsuspected guys into the vagina trap) :rofl::rofl::rofl: 

• 3 weeks later...

Are the boyfriends of models their personal photographers? :chicken:

Get the camera bitch..... I have to post a sexy picture of me with fit tea while claiming it does wonders for my body when in actuality it doesn't do shit........ take my picture bitch! :laugh: