Bellazon

Bump when high

Stromboli1

The false ideology of the "Blank slate"  is still considered essential/politically correct among the left and public/educational/corporate institutions even though it is scientifically and obviously wrong through the most casual of reflections..

22 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

We live in a forest full of invisible constraints all around us (country, culture, family, nature, hormons, etc.). Some people manage to make their space and have a piece of free domain, even if they still live in the forest. Some people like to be kept in nets, because they have a protecting side. Sometimes we react to constraints by just doing the opposite, and then we're still bound to these constraints.

I like to have my piece of land; I try to make it useful or meaningful. I don't know if I manage to do so, but, in any case, if I do BS, at least it's mine. It's good to share it with people, dear ones, but not with the uninvinted.

Why do you ask anyway?

On 6/1/2018 at 2:26 PM, Cult Icon said:

that emoticon makes no sense

what is your opinion

I used to dislike emoticons. Yet, I've found out they can be very useful. Written language is blurry, particularly for non native English speakers. Sometimes, language is a prison; when you don't have the words to express everything you want, you have less free will... Sure emoticons can look dumb, but let's be dumb sometimes! :ridinghorse:

I don't know if that makes sense, 'cause I'm writing words in a freaking foreign language.... :rofl:

:cain1: (I have no idea what this emoticon means, but I like it)

On 6/1/2018 at 2:23 PM, Cult Icon said:

The false ideology of the "Blank slate"  is still considered essential/politically correct among the left and public/educational/corporate institutions even though it is scientifically and obviously wrong through the most casual of reflections..

I see what you mean. I think that they deny the influence of nature, but not the influence of culture. Based on this assumption, they just want to play God by erasing what they call the populace mind and fill it with their crap ideologies (like communism or any other -ism).

Many far left sociologists are like that. I know a couple of them. They have tiny dictatorial pulsions sleeping within them. Quite often, they are not straightforward, they conceal their tiny ambitions (that's usually when they really piss me off):bellazon:

7 hours ago, Joe > Average said:

If it seems to be real, its illusion. For every moment of truth, there's confusion in life. Love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer. :hehe: 

IT'S HEAVEN AND HELL :stormy::stormy::stormy::stormy: 

-----------------------

Spoiler

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

On 6/1/2018 at 7:09 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I used to dislike emoticons. Yet, I've found out they can be very useful. Written language is blurry, particularly for non native English speakers. Sometimes, language is a prison; when you don't have the words to express everything you want, you have less free will... Sure emoticons can look dumb, but let's be dumb sometimes! :ridinghorse:

I don't know if that makes sense, 'cause I'm writing words in a freaking foreign language.... :rofl:

Emoticons should emphasize what's being written and not just spammed

On 6/1/2018 at 7:18 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I see what you mean. I think that they deny the influence of nature, but not the influence of culture. Based on this assumption, they just want to play God by erasing what they call the populace mind and fill it with their crap ideologies (like communism or any other -ism).

Many far left sociologists are like that. I know a couple of them. They have tiny dictatorial pulsions sleeping within them. Quite often, they are not straightforward, they conceal their tiny ambitions (that's usually when they really piss me off):bellazon:

You're confused.   I am not right wing, I frequently attack the  stupidity and evil of both right and left.  ?  In this case the "blank slate" assumption/subtext makes sense for the interests of institutions/groups but is detrimental to the interests of individual consciousness and freedom.

On 6/1/2018 at 6:01 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Why do you ask anyway?

I had this conversation with a friend and wanted to read different opinions from posters from other locations, cultures, religions, etc. :yes:

On 6/3/2018 at 5:16 PM, Cult Icon said:

You're confused.   I am not right wing, I frequently attack the  stupidity and evil of both right and left.  ?  In this case the "blank slate" assumption/subtext makes sense for the interests of institutions/groups but is detrimental to the interests of individual consciousness and freedom.

I never thought you were right wing or left wing. I think you believe in the freedom of the individual: you don't like when conservatism wants to impose "mores" (particularly sexual mores) and you don't like when liberals impose identity politics or heavy taxations. But I may be wrong, after all, we live 6000 km away, we just have brief written exchanges (and your language is foreign to me) :angel:

I'm not right/left wing either. However, I'm more worried about the "stupidity and evil" of the left wing, because they are far more overwhelmingly present in our media today. They are sometimes quite intolerant towards ideas of others. Maybe, if I lived in the 30s or 60s, I wouldn't think the same, but in the 10s the dangers come from far left ideologies IMHO.

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@SuperG.Girl @Stormbringer @Cult Icon @Enrico_sw @jkjk @Sanni @Prettyphile @PinkCouture @lostdiadem @peroxideblonde @SympathysSilhouette @frenchkiki

Do you believe that looks are superficial and the brain is the sexiest bitch in the room? :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

No! And anyone who says they believe that is full of shit.

I do think that someone who is really stupid can be a turn-off.

But most of the time, we will try to drag back the best-looking person we can find back to our cave.

Of course, that doesn't mean other factors like intelligence and personality won't come into play as well.

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

I still don’t get the sense of this topic

Only a goodie little two shoes doesn't get this topic. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

but yeah, I don’t believe that :rofl: would you like a fatty ugly woman with a good brain? :rofl: 

I would say no, but that's where the superficiality kicks in. :chicken: