Bellazon

Hilaria Baldwin
Thumbnail

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hilaria and Alec Baldwin watch the men's singles semi-final match between Rafael Nadal of Spain and Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina on Day Twelve of the 2018 US Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on September 7, 2018 in the Flushing neighborhood of the Queens borough of New York City.

Hilaria+Baldwin+2018+Open+Day+12+AQ0aSLC55xvx.jpg Hilaria+Baldwin+2018+Open+Day+12+JrqP8ZvFlhHx.jpg Hilaria+Baldwin+2018+Open+Day+12+kP_Ta9p7CKCx.jpg Hilaria+Baldwin+2018+Open+Day+12+QI04flvGRmhx.jpg Hilaria+Baldwin+2018+Open+Day+12+sWjN3MuTs2dx.jpg Hilaria+Baldwin+Celebrities+Attend+2018+Open+aAzmPUoq68gx.jpg Hilaria+Baldwin+Celebrities+Attend+2018+Open+xUh96O9PAo-x.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hilaria Baldwin Confirms She Suffered a Miscarriage

Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria Baldwin were expecting another child, but she just confirmed that sad news that she suffered a miscarriage.

The 35-year-old mother of four previously updated fans last week about how she thought she was experiencing a miscarriage. Now, doctors confirmed it.

“There was no heartbeat today at my scan…so it’s over…but I have some pretty strong and amazing heartbeats right here,” Hilaria captioned an Instagram post featuring her and Alec with their four kids.

“I am surrounded by such love and I feel so fortunate. Thank you all for listening, for your support, and for sharing your own personal stories. We are stronger together…I hope this conversation continues to grow and that we stick together through both the beautiful and challenging moments in life. Much love and appreciation to all of you 💜,” she added.