Bellazon

Brittany Snow
Thumbnail

Compassionate_Conservative

Brittany Anne Snow (born March 9, 1986 in Tampa, Florida) is an American television and film actress. She is perhaps best known for playing Meg Pryor on television's American Dreams. Snow had a popular role at age 12 as troubled teen Susan Lemay on Guiding Light from 1998 to 2001. Snow had been dating actor Kyle Searles since 2003, but recently said in an interview about The Pacifier that they were no longer together after 2-and-a-half-years.

She began modeling at the age of 3.

Snow became the sixth victim and the seventh star ever to be featured on Punk'd more than once. Her first appearance is when she was tricked by Ashton Kutcher after she crashed into a portapotty with her car, making one man sick. Her second is when she tricked One Tree Hill's Sophia Bush after Bush pushed a waiter with her butt and crashed into a tank full of lobsters.

Snow is a 2004 graduate of Gaither High School in Tampa, Florida.

In a 2005 interview, Snow admitted to receiving 8 detentions while in high school. Snow did not receive a single detention during her freshman and sophomore years but she was given 2 during her junior year (for tardiness and talking in class) and 6 during her senior year (passing notes, talking in class, tardiness, skipping a class, unexcused absences).

In a 2003 interview on her official website, Snow admitted to her fans of being a notorious blusher as she embarrasses far too easily. To a fan's question of "What makes you blush?", Brittany's response was as follows:

Any comments about sexual stuff or bodily functions make me blush. I am a sissy when it comes to that stuff. I also blush when people pay me a compliment.

She is currently dating drummer Michael Johnson of The Black List Club.

Source:Wikipedia

post-4615-1160845604_thumb.jpg

post-4615-1160845682_thumb.jpg

post-4615-1160845734_thumb.jpg

post-4615-1160845763_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...