Bellazon

Hi! @Isseyriot

First of all - dam you! Now I'm having mini crush on the first one and want to find her as well! :mf_cupid:

I'm not quite sure but it could be Tijana Becker.  https://www.instagram.com/tijanabecker/

Some pictures look more similar than others...

At least she looks very similar, face and figure wise. And has her hair curly and straight... like the girl on the pictures. And she is German, just like another Zalando model I knew from Germanys Next Topmodel. :p

Since both models (if they are not the same) have a bit of a "normal" and not so unusual face (although super adorable!!) I'm not really sure.

I got all my results with stressful picture and face recognization research and also found plenty of pictures that should also be her. Most of it is Zalando as well. And 95% should also be her. ;)

Here comes the load!

7F1DAA89-88BD-465E-971C-887ACDBBF653.jpeg.17967a970ccd3ddbcbf6d3d7b046347e.jpeg FP021E02M-E11@8.jpg FP021E02M-E11@11.jpg FP021E02M-E11@10.jpg VE121E0U4-A11@8.jpg VE121E0U4-A11@9.jpg VE121E0U4-A11@10.jpg VE121E0U4-A11@11.jpg W-RE321D05A-Q11_93977.jpg 1806352.png 10-ivyrevel-189-zl.jpg I520x520-vero-moda-vmlaura-bluzka-rose-cloud-vero-moda-xl-zalando.jpg BJ721D01E-C11-grey-73ad7832-.jpeg 2BpVFDgI_252920.jpg _EV421DA6Y-J11@12.jpg VE121E0U0-Q11@10.jpg I520x520.jpg _BH921J00W-A11@8.jpg _DI121C058-C11@8.jpg _ED021L019-D11@14.jpg ON321I0XZ-J11@8.1.jpg _VE121E0TR-A11@8.jpg _VE121E0U2-A11@8.jpg _K4451EA13-Q13@5.jpg _VE121I0PR-C11@8.jpg _EV421DAFZ-Q11@8.jpg BC721C070-J11@10.jpg _M3221DA13-J11@8.jpg _M6121C0IG-A11@14.jpg _IV421I00E-C11@8.jpg _ON321D11E-C11@8.jpg _AD121J0CQ-C11@12.jpg EV421DA61-A11@12.jpg _ON321I0K3-B11@9.jpg _LE221D02O-A11@12.jpg _FR621E01N-A11@12.jpg _FR621C088-J11@10.jpg _K0551E01C-Q11@3.jpg

@Super Identity ??????OMGGGGG YOU FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooo hacker of you!!!!!!

Really, I spent some time looking around! You are amazing!!!! She is really cute right? I thought about using some images for character inspiration.?

????Thank you so much seriously! And for the images!!!! ?

Can I ask which site or app or software did you use for image recognition? I may have more luck with the other three I’m searching... ?

14 hours ago, Isseyriot said:

@Super Identity ??????OMGGGGG YOU FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooo hacker of you!!!!!!

Really, I spent some time looking around! You are amazing!!!! She is really cute right? I thought about using some images for character inspiration.?

????Thank you so much seriously! And for the images!!!! ?

Can I ask which site or app or software did you use for image recognition? I may have more luck with the other three I’m searching... ?

You're welcome. Ended up also wanting to find her pretty bad.:Amelie_wft::chicken:

Wasn't entirely sure, but it seemed to be her to me and you also agree - so all good!

A major cutie indeed... :wub6yh2cm: I guess if we would've went in the same class (as German fellows haha) I would've been rendered into an entirely incompetent dreamer and gotten even worse grades than I do, haha... :blush:

That search thing is actually a bit complicated (or I'm to tired to be able to simplify it, haha):

I was using mainly this page: https://www.prepostseo.com/reverse-image-search (select Bing as search engine when it asks you after upload is completed)

When Bing opens with the image search you can also click on the little magnifier/loupe symbol that is on the picture if it is fully uploaded. Then you can for example select that you only want to search for the face (roughly) and if you get it right it might give you pictures of the same person.

But then you still have to find out who it is. That is the annoying part. You'll have to click through a bunch of the suggested pictures and see where they come from because some might be from a model agency, twitter, instagram, pinterest etc etc or a magazine that reveals the name of the model on the picture. You can also exclude some adresses, as for example Zalando or others that merely try to sell a product will most likely not have such information. But if it's the same girl on a picture that comes from Pinterest, a fashion spead or (Jackpot!) a model agency it is likely that you will find some information. I also tried that with many different images (including new ones of the same model Bing found for me) because some images produce more interesting (or at least different) results than others.

Then I was also using https://pimeyes.com/en/  for direct face recognization. It wasn't much more usefull in that case here (just lead me to more Zalando images) but in other cases it might directly find picture of the same model coming from a source that tells who it is. That site shows you the similar pictures (sorted in order of accuracy) with Url (the source where the picture comes from)

I came up with all this stuff just days ago because I searched a model I had photographed from an ad at Midnight in the city. :p Was sucessful after minutes when (Bing) came up with a picture of the same model that was from her agency. Easy game in this case.

I tried your other model a bit but had no sucess... maybe you will though. If any f this makes sense - Didn't sleep the last 24 hours and am still busy, haha

I'm gonna make a video about that at some point where I can show this all much better and post it here (maybe someone even puts it in a sticky thread because I now already had 2 great sucesses with this and it doesn't seem a popular method - most people don't seem to now that Bing is a nice face search engine - especially if you reduce the search field to the face by clicking on the magnifier/loupe symbol and then selecting the area...).

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

@BIPBIPGamin  I think you might be putting these in the wrong thread. This thread was started by someone LOOKING for an ID. It's not a thread for posting photos of models that you already know.

If these photos are all from Zalando and you'd like to start a topic for this, please put it in the General Female Fashion Model thread. Or you can start individuals threads for the models themselves. If you do a search and they already have an individual thread, please add the photos if they aren't already there. :flower: 

• 8 months later...