Bellazon

Yamila Diaz-Rahi
Thumbnail

Tali

Thanks Zecle for the scans! Do you or anyone else have any of her most recent photos? Yamila looks great!!

Her most recent photos might be in Elle Mexico June 2007 (cover + 13 pages). Please could somebody scan them (like anyone who lives in Mexico :guitar: ?) and the interview (if there is one) ;)

Also thanks a lot for the scans Zecle. Do you scan at the best resolution for each scan?

Does any one have scans (or links to scans) of Yamila (and text from any of her articles) from this years Sports Illustrated?

does ANYONE have the video of Yamila here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bRXazy48TG8

Its from SI.

Thanks for that. The scenes with Yamila in, in that clip are all from SI 2002 (I think the ones with Rebecca are from an earlier year).

It seems they've added quite a few 'new' clips (ie. re-edits) from quite a few years quite a few of which I haven't seen before. Though I haven't yet seen any Yamila footage that I haven't previously seen. Instead of adding footage from older years in low quality on youtube (in fact I think they might have intentionally added lines going down the picture to make it look like old film or as some sort of effect in addition to all the low bitrate artefacts) they should release the full clips (not these re-edits) in high quality on DVD/HD-DVD or something. And does any one else really dislike all the strange colour effects they've added to these new clips they've added to youtube (shouldn't they have just colour-corrected them and left them like that)? - it looks like they've just got a new video editing package so they decided to add all the strange effects to all their clips for no reason whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

i have seen il pesce innamorato and Yamila looks very great in this movie, my Italian (english too) is very bad but this movie seem to be a little bit funny, do you know if Yamila played in another film ? the show with Jay Leno...excellent i like this guy here we have Cauet, a classic big "Beauf"

Zecle if you have more scans likethis.... Very good scans and rare! ...once again thank a lot

Greets CZ

i have seen il pesce innamorato and Yamila looks very great in this movie, my Italian (english too) is very bad but this movie seem to be a little bit funny, do you know if Yamila played in another film ?
To the best of my knowledge, Yamila has not been in any other feature film :cry2:

• 2 weeks later...
post-16454-0-1446012843-5322_thumb.jpg
Thanks a lot for that :thumbsup: . That's totally new to me. I'm guessing that's from SI 2004 (I've seen the portrait one in this outfit but it was a different shot/pose). Do you have any others? Any scans from this years magazine (or any others that haven't previously been posted)?