Bellazon

Yamila Diaz-Rahi
Thumbnail

Tali

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

by Ernie Larson, published May 3, 2011 ShareThis

Yamila Diaz Rahi and Giuliano Guarneri bought a 3,223-square-foot home in Clinton Hill from Sean Redmond and Sheri Holman for $1.93 million on March 14.

The home in the Clinton Hill Historic District was built in 1899.

Rahi is an Argentine model who has appeared on the cover of numerous including GQ, Glamour, Maxim, Elle, Shape and Sports Illustrated. She has also done advertisements for bebe, Ungaro's Fleur de Diva perfume, Replay jeans and CoverGirl, among others. In addition, she has also starred in the 1999 Italian film Il pesce inamorato.

Guarneri is an artist based in New York City. He has worked as a painter, illustrator, decorator and photographer.

He earned his degree in graphic design in Milan, Italy.

Ms. Holman is a novelist based in Brooklyn. She is a founding member and a member of the curatorial board of The Moth, a non-profit group based in New York City that conducts live storytelling events. She is the author of the novels A Stolen Tongue (1997), The Dress Lodger and The Mammoth Cheese. She has also written the children's novel Sondok: Princess of the Moon and Stars.

She majored in theatre at the College of William and Mary.

According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 90 home sales in Clinton Hill during the past 12 months, with a median sales price of $430,000.

Filed under: Entertainment

Buyer(s): Yamila Diaz Rahi and Giuliano Guarneri

Seller(s): Sheri Holman and Sean Redmond

Sale date: Mar. 14, 2011

I understand about the address, but it is a matter of public record and it is posted by her real estate agency. It is nice to see a little of her personal side, though. Thanks for your videos, UK!

I am really good a recognizing models when their pictures are labeled when their names. When their pictures aren't labeled my recognition skills get a little wobbly. Sill, I will go out on a limb and say this is Yamila.
front_only_300dpi.jpg yamila_with_horse_at_national_park.JPG