Bellazon

James Blunt
Thumbnail

bluntwi450x3024gl9.jpg

James Blunt recently made an appearance on the beloved show Sesame Street. During his stay with the Muppets, Blunt serenaded them with "You're Beautiful", his overly popular hit from last year. It is unclear in this photo whether the Muppet is scared, singing along, or irritated because James won't stop hitting on him.

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like the Brits have been doing well over in Australia as well, James Blunt and Sandi Thom where the two most popular artists with Australian music fans last year.

Thom narrowly nudged out Melbourne dance act TV Rock, whose single Flaunt It was the second highest seller of the year.

Thom’s novelty hit I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker (With Flowers in my Hair) was the year’s highest selling single, after spending a colossal 10 weeks at No. 1.

Fellow Brit Blunt’s album Back to Bedlam, released in 2005, sold in such quantities it was 2006’s highest seller. Blunt’s album has gone eight times platinum in Australia, racking up more than 400,000 sales. Back to Bedlam was the ninth highest seller in Australia’s 2005 end-of-year chart.

News.ac.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...