Bellazon

Victoria's Secret "Fresh Face" Angels

PinkCouture

Carmella Rose (1995)

Niamh Adkins (1996)

Cindy Kimberly (1998)

Tai’Aysha Thach (1998)

@PinkCouture  So for Tai’Aysha, she is super new to modeling, thus not having a thread on BZ yet. I have a doctors appointment in an hour but would it be cool if I made her a thread in a couple hours when I get home? Would that be good enough for her to qualify?

I doubt she’d make it very far but she has a fascinating mix of Cambodian and Dominican (She’s American) and it would be cool to see how she does against some of the heavy hitters, which is why I’m interested in getting her in the comp.

And Danielle Knudson’s bday is July, 17, 1989. So she turns 29 in a few months...what’s your ruling on her?

2 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

@PinkCouture  So for Tai’Aysha, she is super new to modeling, thus not having a thread on BZ yet. I have a doctors appointment in an hour but would it be cool if I made her a thread in a couple hours when I get home? Would that be good enough for her to qualify?

I doubt she’d make it very far but she has a fascinating mix of Cambodian and Dominican (She’s American) and it would be cool to see how she does against some of the heavy hitters, which is why I’m interested in getting her in the comp.

And Danielle Knudson’s bday is July, 17, 1989. So she turns 29 in a few months...what’s your ruling on her?

Yes, you could create a thread for her later :smile:

Unfortunately I can't take Danielle :/

11 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

All good. DK is an old fart now. I’ve made my peace with it. Hahaha

Owww...I don't think she is a old fart but VS probably would :ninja: Their contracts seem to be shorter now and once an Angel turns 30, I have noticed that is when they start fading her out and eventually letting her go :sad: They did that to one of the models they were working with. She was doing overall well but b/c she was older than the demographic VS wanted to target they dropped her  :/

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Owww...I don't think she is a old fart but VS probably would :ninja: Their contracts seem to be shorter now and once an Angel turns 30, I have noticed that is when they start fading her out and eventually letting her go :sad: They did that to one of the models they were working with. She was doing overall well but b/c she was older than the demographic VS wanted to target they dropped her  :/

Whoooo?

24 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

All good. DK is an old fart now. I’ve made my peace with it. Hahaha

ill get to work on Tai’Aysha once I get home!

thanks for the clarifications!

Just went on this girl’s insta and she is BOMB hotness.

26 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

Just went on this girl’s insta and she is BOMB hotness.

Yeah I found her about 2 months ago. I don’t know if she will do well in the comp, but it’s always fun to get new faces into these things and see what happens. That’s pretty much all I’m going for. And if a few people along the way like her, then it’s cool to know I was the one to shine some light on her.

Abby Champion 1997

Alanna Arrington 1998 *

Alexina Graham 1990

Bruna Lirio 1994

Cora Emmanuel 1992 *

Georgia Fowler 1992

Jessie Li Wang * must be under 28

Mélodie Vaxelaire * must be under 28

Nadine Leopold 1994

Roosmarijn de Kok 1994

Oh, is it still open for nomination? If yes, then:

- Shelby Coleman (1992)*

- Mikaella Eisele (Don't know her birth date, but I'm sure she was born after 1990)

- Ishioma Okenmor (1994?)*

- Myrtille Revêmont (1995)

- Sophie Gordon (1996)

- Patrycja Laufer (1990)